Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Final fantasy 16 banned in saudi arabia for faggot sex scene

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Final fantasy 16 banned in saudi arabia for faggot sex scene not suprising this is in a square game since they are the most jewed japanese company

i heard that the gameplay in that game is bassed but they ruined it with the lgbt faggotry
i bet people will just download the crack version of it since they won't find it in steam

They're just trying to pander to fujos

i heard that the gameplay in that game is bassed but they ruined it with the lgbt faggotry
i bet people will just download the crack version of it since they won't find it in steam
The jewdia was shitting on it for not having diversity but now we find out there are faggots in it jfl

I will still buy it and play it. But fuck square enix for being globohomo

The jewdia was shitting on it for not having diversity but now we find out there are faggots in it jfl
I hate how Globohomo ruins everything it touches.

I love living in a based country

Now you can’t
They are pandering to (((ESG))) money
aren't they supposed to be pandering for Saudi Arabia money. Doesn’t Saudi Arabia owns Nintendo or something

Don't buy it if you don't support this shit, if you want it and still have to buy it, get it used.
Shame that cracked games are so rare nowadays because the only hope for the cracking community is a retarded russian tranny jfl

Nono NOOOOO WHAT... i wanted to buy this!!!

Nono NOOOOO WHAT... i wanted to buy this!!!
it probably won't have a fag sex scene. But cross dressing type shit is possible

I don't see anything in the linked website about why it's banned

it probably won't have a fag sex scene. But cross dressing type shit is possible
Phew. I didnt think it quite their style... i mean witcher 3 had a cross dresser but they were made fun of so maybe its that

Reasons why I hate modern gayming

PlayStation and final fantasy is for homo faggots.