Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest ?

Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
I'm starting to play Dragon Quest in chronological order and it's looking as good as the Final Fantasy games I've played.

Which one are you up to?

Akira Toriyama

The tenth one is an mmo you can only play in japan

None, Skyrim mogs both of them.

Final Fantasy as a serial is better imo, better consistency. FF 1 and 2 are way too old so its hard to get into them.

FF3 on NDS is very good but the real fun starts with 4 PSP version which is incredible game with amazing ost and characters. Imo best are 4, 6, 7, 9, 12, 13-2, I haven't played 10/10-2, I plan to play them.

YS serial is also very good, you should check it out.

Do you have any in particular?
I only ever played the first, third, eighth, and the eleventh. Number 8 is a classic and 3 is nostalgiafuel for me cuz it was the first one I played

I'm starting to play Dragon Quest in chronological order and it's looking as good as the Final Fantasy games I've played.
final fantasy mogs imo. DQ is too boring

Final Fantasy as a serial is better imo, better consistency. FF 1 and 2 are way too old so its hard to get into them.

FF3 on NDS is very good but the real fun starts with 4 PSP version which is incredible game with amazing ost and characters. Imo best are 4, 6, 7, 9, 12, 13-2, I haven't played 10/10-2, I plan to play them.

YS serial is also very good, you should check it out.
I remember when I played the first final fantasy in the original version of nes and then played the "remake" on the psp, with a good part of the soundtrack redone :ahegao:

I only ever played the first, third, eighth, and the eleventh. Number 8 is a classic and 3 is nostalgiafuel for me cuz it was the first one I played
Based :yes:

DQ Eight was the first I played and my favorite, it was a beautiful experience, a frickin fairytale. Same as FF9.
final fantasy mogs imo. DQ is too boring
Some parts of the games just keep dragging on, battle is slow, experience is slow.

I only played DQ7.

I recently played FFVI and look forward to playing more.