Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Finally got a job interview

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
I have been at this shit since I was 16, I am almost 23 fucking years old, hundreds of job applications denied, thousands never even replied to. If I remember the statistics correctly, if they call you in for a Job interview your odds of getting the job have increased dramatically, over 50^ if I remember correctly. Knowing my luck it wont work out but still kind of based.

Wont go into what the Job is, but its not some shady job, it's a real honest job, and lets just say my languagemaxxing may have paid off a bit, Japanese specifically, I wont elab any further because Mossad might try and destroy me, but fuck bro..............................I hope I get this job......................

JFL at everyone who told me studying Japanese was a waste of time if this works out.

you are good at japanese? also came to save your thread

Keep us updated and good luck

Who could have thought that you might get a job by learning a language.
JFL at everyone who told me studying Japanese was a waste of time if this works out.
Based

Translating hentai? You are doing gods work boyo.

I'm going to fucking laugh if you don't get the job, ded srs ngl.

elab in pms nigga im curious ngl

Wtf I'm pretty curious now tbh ngl. Languagemaxxing is the only thing I'm good at. If I could get paid to do this shit I would probably not even care about being incel.

Good job tbh. Better than McDonald's.

An interview means nothing.

An interview means nothing.
I don't know, the fact that this is first one after applying to thousands of positions for almost 7 years, it's gotta mean something.

applying for jobs is the most unbelievably cucked process ever

what JLPT level have you passed yet btw? curious to know how proficient you have to be at japanese to get a job with it tbh

You'll be rejected in favor of the big tiddy blonde with neither prior experience nor qualifications

Get hired
Then get fired first day for being an incel

i walked out of an interview once

I felt like it went badly, I mean I acted very NT but it just felt very normie to me overall. I don't know I guess my Japanese experience helped a bit since nobody else other than actual Japs mogged me in that department.

I'll keep you guys posted. I'll probably know by Thursday or Friday.

I felt like it went badly, I mean I acted very NT but it just felt very normie to me overall. I don't know I guess my Japanese experience helped a bit since nobody else other than actual Japs mogged me in that department.

I'll keep you guys posted. I'll probably know by Thursday or Friday.
I hope you make it. Good luck.

Karen4

I don't know man I know its not confirmed but for some reason I think its over.

Over for jobcels

You won’t get the job. You are making a mistake by being hopeful because then you are disappointed when you don’t get it. Do like me, apply and go to interviews but go with the attitude that you know you won’t get the job so there is no disappointment.

Being a wage slave sucks

I believe they said they'd let me know on Thursday, which is tomorrow prob when I wake up. I just know its over.

I thought I was the only one. And I'm in my home country. I put out hundreds of job applications and still struggle so much to even get a phone interview, despite having some qualifications. It's fucking brutal out there, man. Hope you get the job.

Are you happy now that you may possibly end up selling your time for shekels? You sound rather happy.

if u become richcel u should get perma banned

Your avi looks even more creepier now.

If anyone wants an update, I haven't received one yet, which hopefully doesn't mean anything bad, but I believe they said no later than Friday i'd know. I have never gotten a job interview before but is it a thing to just ghost an applicant after an interview? It's over if true.

is it a thing to just ghost an applicant after an interview? It's over if true.
It is. Happened to me a few times. I hope it works out for you though.

is it a thing to just ghost an applicant after an interview?
Yes, at least in my experience. They don't care about you obviously, you are just a useful tool at best, a huge disappointment when actually giving your first impression IRL at worst.

I doubt the USA would be more polite than Sweden in this way but it's possible I guess.

Working is the route cause of my future suicide, I do low paid jobs, £8.21 (10 usd) per hour but I don't know if higher paid jobs would make it any easier, it still means I have to be around people, I would rather stay indoors all day, the only way out is to kill myself. Listening to normies all day is a fate worse than hell.

You got an interview?

THAT'S AMAZIN'.

Great to hear, maybe in the future you can afford a nice car, a BMW.

If anyone wants an update, I haven't received one yet, which hopefully doesn't mean anything bad, but I believe they said no later than Friday i'd know. I have never gotten a job interview before but is it a thing to just ghost an applicant after an interview? It's over if true.
ITS OVER
T
S
O
V
E
R

I actually did get a job, just not one where I wanted, but i'll be starting, well I guess I wont say when exactly just in case.