Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Finally got a job interview

I actually did get a job, just not one where I wanted, but i'll be starting, well I guess I wont say when exactly just in case.
Good job bro

I have been at this shit since I was 16, I am almost 23 fucking years old, hundreds of job applications denied, thousands never even replied to. If I remember the statistics correctly, if they call you in for a Job interview your odds of getting the job have increased dramatically, over 50^ if I remember correctly. Knowing my luck it wont work out but still kind of based.

Wont go into what the Job is, but its not some shady job, it's a real honest job, and lets just say my languagemaxxing may have paid off a bit, Japanese specifically, I wont elab any further because Mossad might try and destroy me, but fuck bro..............................I hope I get this job......................

JFL at everyone who told me studying Japanese was a waste of time if this works out.
View attachment 153532
Best of luck brocel :feelsokman: ... im still unemployed and im 30+ :feelshaha: