Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Finally got a like on muzmatch and of course it’s a fucking landwhale

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Jesus Christ all dating apps are the same for sub8 peasants. It’s landwhales only out here. I’m just asking for a regular sized girl, is that too much to ask?

You should tell the kebabwhore that gluttony is haram especially during Ramadan

Fat hoes who chase regular sized men are entitled pigs.

. I’m just asking for a regular sized girl, is that too much to ask?
That’s like asking to win the lottery

How fat are we talking here? Something like this?

Or something like this?

If she was skinnier than the first picture you are 100% a volcel

jfl i matched with a landwhale and she gave me her number after my 2nd reply talking about the weather. Ugly nonfat male=chad to obesewhales. This says a lot about our smv though if landwhales have the confidence to give us numbers like this.
Jesus Christ all dating apps are the same for sub8 peasants. It’s landwhales only out here. I’m just asking for a regular sized girl, is that too much to ask?
Regular size girl, too much to ask for? OP that is above average for women now.

Last edited:
Ah a fellow sufferer of the disease of braggington

Imagine using Muzmatch LMAO

The most cucked app ever that actively tries to milk your money and gives women free gold membership even though they don't need it while you have to pay ridiculous prices.

The 2 girls i met on there after swiping through my entire city were also the most self entitled pieces of shit i've ever seen who think the man has to do literally everything even wipe their ass like a slave. Muslim girls are completely fucked these days and expect some alphabux Aladdin to sweep them off their feet even though they are below average whores with shitty attitudes. There's a reason why there's way more women burning in jahannam lol.

How fat are we talking here? Something like this?

View attachment 443298

Or something like this?

View attachment 443299

If she was skinnier than the first picture you are 100% a volcel
My standards have dropped so much that i would marry the first pic. As long as shes loyal ofcourse. She looks fertile and like a great cuddler mommy. Fuck what is wrong with me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back