Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Finally got revenge on this arrogant wannabe Chad today.

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
For some context there's this dumbfuck normie looking guy who's always picking on me at work, usually in terms of making jokes at my expense or subjecting me to harassment from my other peers and genuinely having a stupid ass annoying attitude yet the girls I work with seem to fall head over pussy for him, but today, oh today, was the final straw, he started up with his bullshit again today so I was already having a pretty bad day and when he came up to me to tease me once more I put my 7 years Shoto-kan karate skills to good use and staged an "accident" where he was carrying a hot tray of gravy and I pulled a quick reverse knee dive (Deashi Harai) adjecent to his path, thus making him fall face first and slam the huge tray of boiling hot gravy all over the freshly polished floor and all over his brand spanking new air max 200s and crisp white pro club t shirt, immediately the girls ran over and started screaming saying "ARE YOU OKAY" "WHAT THE FUCK INTERNALIZZ!!!??"
I immediately acted like a dumbass and pretended I didn't see anything as to evade suspicion and quickly posed a dustpan in front while they weren't looking to make it seem like he "tripped" over the dustpan, the tray of gravy was maybe about 10 inches and he was carrying it upright so it obscured his vision, he obviously didn't see what was in his path. he's cool now and luckily today I had an 8 hour shift and he just kept his head down while around me and gave me an evil look every now and then but the teasing and bullying stopped! He doesn't pick on me, talk to me, nor even look at me anymore, but if I were to ever escalate and he's known to be an aggressive asshole I wouldn't mind pulling a Johnny Lawrence on him like in that famous movie.

Anyways, sometimes subtle violence does solve problems.

Last edited:
Based. Violence is almost always the solution, as sad as that is.

He probably knew he didn't trip by accident and so i'd say watch your back or change job because cocky shitstain like that will probably want to get back at you.

Last edited:
Thats why they hated guys like Malcolm X over MLK coz Malcolm X was more blackpilled

Is he taller and bigger than you? If so watch your back just in case because he probably gonna get revenge.

Ehh, not really, he's skinny and scrawny but a huge shit talker and hazer, I'm quiet but stocky since I excercise 3 days a week and take Shoto kan and boxing classes, he's maybe about 5'9 ish and I'm 6'0.

He face mogs me to oblivion though, he's always calling me a "retard" and a "faggot"

ALWAYS. There's never any other way. You have to put fuckers in their place.

excellent, never let normie scum step on you.

like i say to most other incels agression maxxing is the path to an easy life, most normies are cowards anyway and wont challenge you

Violence is the only way

Based and have this angle to every single chad or prechad you come across

99% will try and use their social power against you they are only 1% away from being a foid they have nearly the same privilege and so mental health problems are the same

ALWAYS. There's never any other way. You have to put fuckers in their place.
not "almost" violence always the solution
Ye just go full violence against someone who is way bigger than you. Bad idea, trust me.
I was refering to brutal and direct violence, thought it was obvious though.
In order to survive, sometimes you would rather go for subtle violence.

Sounds either fictional or autistic, or both. But yes, the cliche Hollywood message re: bullying usually actually works. If you stand up to them, they usually either respect you or are afraid. Not always though, sometimes they'll escalate and beat the shit out of you.

violence is the best teacher for idiots

Ye just go full violence against someone who is way bigger than you. Bad idea, trust me.

Attachments

• download (3).jpg
    download (3).jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 6
excellent, never let normie scum step on you.

like i say to most other incels agression maxxing is the path to an easy life, most normies are cowards anyway and wont challenge you
tbh

You sound like a hero. Good job on standing up to your enemy

He already said he is bigger than the bully, retard.

Based if not larp

Good.

Fuck him.

Sometimes I fantasize about getting back at my offenders from the past (of which there were a few) but then again I remember who I am compared to them. Even if you act really tough or somehow put this arrogant jerk back in his place at the end of the day he will go back to the bosom of his gf who will offer him a consolatory blowjob and you return back at your pc to post about your victory on co. This occurence for him is only one of many, for you it's fucking greatest moment of your life. As an incel there's literally no way for you to win anything in this life, no reason to feel better about anything at any moment. Your greatest enemy is your face/height.

My post was general and it's not hard to notice it, retard.
Well even in general it's better to be aggressive. Even a bigger guy will shit his pants at the sound of opening spring knife / telescope baton.

Always a pleasure to read a heart warming story.

As already mentioned, revenge is mandatory if you're ever being bullied/taken advantage of. The bully assumes you will not react or do anything in response so in my experience, getting even makes them take notice and it's usually the only language they understand. Make it clear to them that you will not be fucked with otherwise there will be consequences.

violence solves everything

If not larp, Yes bro finally show dickheads not to mess with you. :feelzez:

For some context there's this dumbfuck normie looking guy who's always picking on me at work, usually in terms of making jokes at my expense or subjecting me to harassment from my other peers and genuinely having a stupid ass annoying attitude yet the girls I work with seem to fall head over pussy for him, but today, oh today, was the final straw, he started up with his bullshit again today so I was already having a pretty bad day and when he came up to me to tease me once more I put my 7 years Shoto-kan karate skills to good use and staged an "accident" where he was carrying a hot tray of gravy and I pulled a quick reverse knee dive (Deashi Harai) adjecent to his path, thus making him fall face first and slam the huge tray of boiling hot gravy all over the freshly polished floor and all over his brand spanking new air max 200s and crisp white pro club t shirt, immediately the girls ran over and started screaming saying "ARE YOU OKAY" "WHAT THE FUCK INTERNALIZZ!!!??"
I immediately acted like a dumbass and pretended I didn't see anything as to evade suspicion and quickly posed a dustpan in front while they weren't looking to make it seem like he "tripped" over the dustpan, the tray of gravy was maybe about 10 inches and he was carrying it upright so it obscured his vision, he obviously didn't see what was in his path. he's cool now and luckily today I had an 8 hour shift and he just kept his head down while around me and gave me an evil look every now and then but the teasing and bullying stopped! He doesn't pick on me, talk to me, nor even look at me anymore, but if I were to ever escalate and he's known to be an aggressive asshole I wouldn't mind pulling a Johnny Lawrence on him like in that famous movie.

Anyways, sometimes subtle violence does solve problems.

Larp but still great if real ................. but definitely a larp

Well even in general it's better to be aggressive. Even a bigger guy will shit his pants at the sound of opening spring knife / telescope baton.
That may just get you in jail tbh.

Nice, to make it even sweeter though I would have slowly smiled at him, whilst he was lying on the ground.

Based and black pilled.

If violence wasn't always a solution, armies and police forces wouldn't exist.

Wanna believe this isn't LARP. Stuff like this is incredibly based but unfortunately only the very best of incels actually do it.