Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FINALLY HAD DREAM WHERE I WAS KISSING A FOID IT FELT SO FUCKING GOOD I WISH I WAS DEAD

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
IMG 3463

She looked like Jill from Re3.
JUST FUCKING KILL ME AHHHUW RVWYHW

I had almost this same dream before and it was ropefuel

I had this EXACT same dream yesterday (the foid looked different though, she looked like my oneitis from back in hs) and even made a post about it saying I wish I was never born

I had this EXACT same dream yesterday (the foid looked different though, she looked like my oneitis from back in hs) and even made a post about it saying I wish I was never born
Link?

Dreams must be some kind of portal to an alternate reality because the sensations feel way too real. All the more suicidefuel when you wake up and realize you will never experience it

Dreams must be some kind of portal to an alternate reality because the sensations feel way too real. All the more suicidefuel when you wake up and realize you will never experience it
:cryfeels: