Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Finally put Zer0/∞ on ignore

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
This shizo is the most retarded faggot on this forum. He has no knowledge about the world, no intelligence, no honor, probably no cock as well.

@Zer0/∞

why is monday such a bad day for everyone here :feelsbadman:

Yeah, I've noticed that he just cherrypicks instances of something happening and calls it a pill.

Idk he makes some good points about the NT-pill

i did put him on ignore too

Take the ignorepil

Never began for ignoredcels

Yeah, I've noticed that he just cherrypicks instances of something happening and calls it a pill.
The cherry pill.

absolutely brutal, another currycel hated. No one likes us

Heh, I've never had a problem with him. I don't mind disagreeing with people on the internet, learning what others think can be a good thing.

I have blocked a few rude assholes. No regerts.

:feelsmusic: :feelsmusic: :feelsmusic: :feelscomfy: :feelscomfy: :feelscomfy:

I will never block anyone

All people hate us non NTs. :fuk:

@Zer0/∞ keeps this forum alive with his constant posting. Many of his posts are shit but some are pretty good.

his heightcoping threads are annoying.

i thought only foids ignore

He has no knowledge about the world, no intelligence, no honor, probably no cock as well.

Well, Schizo is hypothesised to mean "Hyper female brain" like how Autism is "Hyper male brain". The words you use to describe him essentially mean "he's a toilet".

I honestly do like to see new perspectives, even if I disagree with them. In general I think that "just don't be rude" is the best philosophy to have when interacting with other users. He's not even the worst one, some users basically only ever write "You're retarded" underneath every post.

NTpill is the truth!

I am convinced that JBNT (Just be Neurotypical) is probably valid for all men higher than 1/10 and maybe 2/10. The Blackpill is mostly true online as all interactions are wholly based on looks, but the more I am studying psychology the less I am beginning to believe in Incel TV's "Lovepill", I do still think that Chad's simply have more loving relationships than Sub-Chad's, but I think that perhaps some toilets are more capable of loving than others and that we might suffer from some sort of selection bias. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

@Zer0/∞ keeps this forum alive with his constant posting. Many of his posts are shit but some are pretty good.
this even if he has many water is wet posts. He does have some gems too coming out daily.