Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Finding good housemates

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
It's tricky isn't it?

The best plan I can think of is to put a lot of my possessions into storage so that if I don't like where I'm living then it's super easy to move somewhere else.

Just wondered what the experience of you guys has been. I really don't like living alone or otherwise I'd do that.

i hate human beings, i'm gonna move out of my parent's house to the seculuded countryside as soon as i become financially independent and live the rest of my life there.

What happened to the old housemate? :feelshehe:

I suppose you could totally ignore foids, likely with the utmost entitlement and likely to treat you with the utmost contempt and resentment as a sub 5 male daring to exist; no moggers bringing Stacy around every night either, mocking you behind your back, so perhaps someone closest to your looks who you're sure won't pose too much of a nuisance in living with you. :feelsjuice:

i hate human beings, i'm gonna move out of my parent's house to the seculuded countryside as soon as i become financially independent and live the rest of my life there.

JFL @ living with strangers.

I have extra 1bdrm/bath space that I could rent out, but it’s a bad idea. Don’t need the potential headaches. Privacy is very important to me.

Last edited:
What happened to the old housemate? :feelshehe:

I suppose you could totally ignore foids, likely with the utmost entitlement and likely to treat you with the utmost contempt and resentment as a sub 5 male daring to exist; no moggers bringing Stacy around every night either, mocking you behind your back, so perhaps someone closest to your looks who you're sure won't pose too much of a nuisance in living with you. :feelsjuice:

Oh the "nightmare housemate"?

He's still here, lol

To be honest whilst he may be the worst, none of them are that great.

Ideally I'd prefer to live with a friend (or gf) yeah but it's a lot more difficult to arrange and also if he eventually decides to leave then I'm sort of back where I started.

I guess in such a situation I could then rent out his old room and be choosey about who moves in.

All that would tie me down quite a bit though, I'd think, which is a downside.

I miss living with students! That was always fun ^^

Since I got a bit old for that I've felt a lot more lacking in good options!