Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fired from my job

Freetard

Freetard

Recruit
★★
I got fired from my job today because of mistakes that were pinned on me, not fitting in with company culture, and the straw that broke the camel's back, not using an item that was hidden away in inventory which was requested even though I was told to use another one as backup if we didn't have the aforementioned. Since I didn't notice that we had that item as it wasn't clearly labeled like the rest, I was fired, even after correct use of the backup. My boss didn't even tell me in person, he texted me. I'm super pissed. It's not the end of the world since my parents are well off but I feel like a useless fuckbag right now despite not deserving what was coming to me. There are some people who do near jack like "social media management" at the company and got paid double. I didn't mesh with the company culture because I'm an autistic retard. It's like my modern day role reversed scarlet letter or something. I think this is a wake up call to start developing my own skills and to take matters into my own hands by starting a business or something. Right now I feel like shit though.

starting your own business as an incel? you're destined for failure.

It’s best to do your own thing but when successful,people will steal your ideas or file frivolous lawsuits. Then you have employee theft and married to the business. If you close it, expect tax audit. Also, unemployment has become so complicated that even large businesses hire attorney just for that. Capitalism suks unless ur in the ‘investment class.’

Last edited:
I notice you are a greynigger, listen nigger - incels should always keep at least two jobs, we are targets for normies to pick on.

These rich kids mane. @Zer0/∞

straw that broke the camel's back, not using an item that was hidden away in inventory which was requested even though I was told to use another one as backup if we didn't have the aforementioned.
I had a similar experience with a boss, though it wasn't retail, even if you are INNOCENT, they will still fire you just that they are waiting for the convenient excuse. Had a Cunt Boss get mad at me for "underperforming" despite steadily improving each week and doing a similar amount of work with my co-workers.

I say this, first and foremost, I empathize and secondly, just see Employers as Prostitutes, use them as much as possible, but don't get emotionally invested in them and always be ready for finding a new job behind their backs as a Backup!

Trucels don't wageslave