Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story First account here

G

Gamecubicel22

Banned
-
So I think I'm an incel for two reasons, one is general unacctractiveness and the second is mental health problem's. I've had sex/relationships in the past but now my mental health is worse I'm fucked forever, too much against me

Well, according to the rules, you're allowed here.

Welcome, brother.

How old are you? How long ago were the relationships?

Unfortunately you’re allowed, welcome :)

probably should go to a psychiatrist, spending time on an internet forum because you have mental health problems sounds like a bad idea

tumblr_onw2wkOsUA1vj5j9co1_500.gif

I'm 22,
How old are you? How long ago were the relationships?
When I was 18 I was in a relationship for 3 months before things got really bad and make me pretty sick so we broke it off..other than that it's mainly been Skype stuff haha

Fuck you, you got laid

I'm 22,

When I was 18 I was in a relationship for 3 months before things got really bad and make me pretty sick so we broke it off..other than that it's mainly been Skype stuff haha

I'm also 22.

It was 4 years ago, three months, only one girl. I'm willing to make an exception. I'll spare you the "Get em out" video. Be sure not to talk about your relationship. Some of us are older than you and are still virgins and kissless.

Welcome.