Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming First Posts of Notable Users

78980n

78980n

★★★★★
1. TheSecondComing
This is why I have a job where I am surrounded by no women so there is no pain or visual distractions

2. Damo the incel
Women crave a sharp jawline and high cheekbones

3. ScornedStoic
I'd say it's less about luck and more about your formative years. Genetics + your childhood determines your life path.

4. Blacktarpill
I really hate this.

5. Mainländer
Tattoos are the biggest red flag ever. 99,9% chance of being a whore. 100% if there are a lot of tattoos.

6. Cuyen

7. FinnCel

8. Napoleon de Geso

Over for many men.

interesting history

chad if your first post is a thread tbh

How do you manage to dig though all the post? Is there a sort by date option?

I was going to do you but I got slapped with private bullshit @Indari this shit I'm telling you
lol just lol at private niggas when there is a search option anyway

"Only cope one could come up for this situation is the obvious yet impossible act of simply trying to occupy time with a taken up cause you seem worthy of your time.
However, at this point your only cope is to completely block out negative influences such as forms of media involving unrealistic relationships and plain ignorance towards the Chads with stamps all over them to the point you don't acknowledge their existence.
Women that look at you with disgust are truly the ones which should hold the dishonor of being humiliated, yet females seem to be in a perpetual state of immunity from established rules which only take effect on us."
pewpew

Some of them are based

JFL, Napoleon's first thread is kekfuel. Just their reactions.

I wonder if theres any way to find the posts of users who make their profiles private

Wtf Cuyen is not a 6' Turkmen :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

I wonder if theres any way to find the posts of users who make their profiles private

Yes. I had to go to the search bar, put in the member's name and go to the advanced search and set their join date as the date to go farthest back (the "newer than" field). The search results are essentially their post history in chronological order as if you were looking at their profile.

Yes. I had to go to the search bar, put in the member's name and go to the advanced search and set their join date as the date to go farthest back (the "newer than" field). The search results are essentially their post history in chronological order as if you were looking at their profile.
High iq. I might actually use this later for some stuff I've been planning

Interesting high effort innovative thread tbh. Thank you for including me!