Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Flatmates girlfriend said hi to me

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
FAKECEL

OUT OUT OuT OU TTO IT oTTUOTu T REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

She wants YOU to CUCK him

Wow bro. That's such an achievement for an incel.

Must have been that haircut you had in the shower.

Did she open her legs toward you while pointing her **** with her finger ? If not, you're still an incel.

FAKECEL

OUT OUT OuT OU TTO IT oTTUOTu T REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

She wants YOU to CUCK him
LMAO he's a 6 foot 2 white chadlite
Must have been that haircut you had in the shower.
probably

A 19-20yo Stacey cashier said "hi" to me today. It means nothing. Its called manners.

It sucks when they do that, she probably wants you guys to fight because she's a drama queen and likes to start up crap.

That would honestly make my week if a female greeted me

is your roommate a chad?

She's basically inviting you to rape her.

When I was a young aspie virgin a female student came out of shower saw me then dipped her towel down showing me her shoulders and cleavage, with a sexy smile.

I ran away in virgin terror.

Still one of the biggest regrets of my life and a memory that will haunt me to my grave.

cUCk hIM bROOO
Cucc

You can omit one H from your KHHV status

When I was a young aspie virgin a female student came out of shower saw me then dipped her towel down showing me her shoulders and cleavage, with a sexy smile.

Still one of the biggest regrets of my life and a memory that will haunt me to my grave.
Wowow wait. How was she in your bathroom in the first place ?

she's flirting with you

either you're larp'ing or you are huge fakecel mate

either you're larp'ing or you are huge fakecel mate
Nah most incels below age 21 are mentalcels tbh, you yourself should know this better than anyone

truth is most 21 yr old looks perfectly ok

Something that happens to chad daily, when it happens to us we think about it for years

You might get to have a chance with her when he gets bored of her. She will fuck you so he gets envious