Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Florence Nightingale on foids

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
JFL at femitards pedestalizing Florence Nightingale ignoring that she loathed the early women's rights movement and was blackpilled af on foids nature.

"Women crave for being loved, not for loving. They scream out at you for sympathy all day long, they are incapable of giving any in return, for they cannot state a fact accurately to another, nor can that other woman attend to it accurately enough for it to become information. Now is not all this the result of want of sympathy?

I am sick with indignation at what wives and mothers will do of the most shocking selfishness. And people call it all maternal or conjugal affection, and think it pretty to say so. No, no, let each person tell the truth from their own experience.

They really don’t have sympathy or the ability to empathize, because they are always judging everyone and every thing as a product on a social value scale that relates to their own egos and bounces off of themselves. There is no capability for genuine feeling.

This is what I have experienced with women, there is no capability for genuine feeling for other humans, or really in general, except when those feelings are for themselves and the other people are just proxies to bounce ideas off of."

"Let each person tell the truth from his own experience. I have read half your book thro' and I am immensely charmed by it. But some things I disagree with and more I do not understand. This does not apply to the characters, but to your conclusions, e.g. you say "women are more sympathetic than men." Now if I were to write a book out of my experience I should begin Women have no sympathy. Yours is the tradition. Mine is the conviction of experience. I have never found one woman who has altered her life by one iota for me or my opinions. Now look at my experience of men. A statesman, past middle age, absorbed in politics for a quarter of a century, out of sympathy with me, remodels his whole life and policy — learns a science the driest, the most technical, the most difficult, that of administration, as far as it concerns the lives of men, — not, as I learnt it, in the field from stirring experience, but by writing dry regulations in a London room by my sofa with me. This is what I call real sympathy."

"Now just look at the degree in which women have sympathy — as far as my experience is concerned. And my experience of women is almost as large as Europe. And it is so intimate too. I have lived and slept in the same bed with English Countesses and Prussian Bauerinnen [farm laborers]. No Roman Catholic Supérieure [president of a French university system known for their diverse, eclectic teaching methods] has ever had charge of women of the different creeds that I have had. No woman has excited "passions" among women more than I have. Yet I leave no school behind me. My doctrines have taken no hold among women. ... No woman that I know has ever appris à apprendre [learned to learn]. And I attribute this to want of sympathy. You say somewhere that women have no attention. Yes. And I attribute this to want of sympathy. ... It makes me mad, the Women's Rights talk about "the want of a field" for them — when I know that I would gladly give £500 a year [roughly $50,000 a year in 2008] for a Woman Secretary. And two English Lady Superintendents have told me the same thing. And we can't get one.

"In one sense, I do believe I am "like a man," as Parthe [the writer's sister] says. But how? In having sympathy"

Based and blackpilled. Also she looked masculinized and sperg as fuck kek

Yes and also worship and idolize or even idealize but you got my point

Sure, but the first two have a strong religious connotation which make them inappropriate here. "Idealize" is not exactly what you meant either (it's close but still not it).

"Adulating" is pretty much exactly what you meant and has no religious leaning.

Please consider using this instead of "pedestalizing". I'd even prefer "simping", tbh.

adulating > simping > pedestalizing > others

High IQ, mods pin this

She was NAWALT, in a way.

She was NAWALT, in a way.
Fl

Totally sperg mutant looking. Only good foids are non feminine foids lol

a girl can be based?impossible

I guess foids can be based but only if they are born in a based society

Never thought I'd say this about a woman but... based.
It's not a coincidence that she looks non-NT lel.

Probably the only famous foid I can actually respect, good post OP.

volcel if you wouldn't
I totally would. I have a thing for androgynous foids
Never thought I'd say this about a woman but... based.
It's not a coincidence that she looks non-NT lel.
We basically can say 100% of NT foids are trash: childish mind, materialistic, zero self awareness, zero principles, zero capability of actual love, shallow affections etc...
Probably the only famous foid I can actually respect, good post OP.
Bbbbut Christian girls, bruh! Just find a traditional wife and she'll love you for who you are, bruh! The problem with feminism is not that it fucking gave voting rights to overgrown children but that it "turned women into men", bruh!

Last edited:
She's in the 0.01% of based women out there. Esther Villa, author of the "manipulated man" is there too.

“Tehee, not like the other foids.”

“Tehee, not like the other foids.”
Only foid who is not like other foids is the biologically altered foid like this one. All the others are LARPers
She's in the 0.01% of based women out there. Esther Villa, author of the "manipulated man" is there too.
Not sure about esther vilar. She is honest but dunno about based. She looks NT and NT foids are 100% the same