Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid believe bones can be changed

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Anyone else notice this? I used to consider this as virtue signalling but I actually think foids are retarded enough to believe it.

Notice how so many foids think that the gym can somehow increase your frame and height?

Women are so low IQ they think that the gym automatically makes someone attractive overtime and change their bones JFL

I even remember a post where a foid thought he bf would become a giga- chad after joining the military
no military training for your face

They don't understand human biology
full

jfl they are beyond retarded
I fucking hate it when they compare height and weight

they have absolutely no problems with shaming men for their height and dick size which are elements that are determined by genetics

but if you make fun of their weight(which is controlled by what you eat), they literally lose their minds and beta simps(who also are manlets with baby dicks: an object of her mockery) jump to her defense.

Obesity is a big thing in north america (no pun intended) there are a lot of fat fakecels with good frames and face hidden by fat.

Attachments

• Chadincel.png
    Chadincel.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 7saxn7dff9e11.png
    7saxn7dff9e11.png
    488.7 KB · Views: 47
no military training for your face :feelscry:

Just inject grams of HGH and IGF1 bro

Or eat lots of gum leaves, make you koala it will.

they have absolutely no problems with shaming men for their height and dick size which are elements that are determined by genetics

but if you make fun of their weight(which is controlled by what you eat), they literally lose their minds and beta simps(who also are manlets with baby dicks: an object of her mockery) jump to her defense.

This is what fucks me off no end.

I was also thinking like that ngl. When I was a kid I used to see that gigantic bodybuilders in tv and thought going to gym so much also increase your height and frame etc.
It was stupid of course but I was a kid :feelshaha:.