Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid dies after choking on rice

totalcel

totalcel

Self-banned
-

alicebambam2.jpeg

That's got to be the most pathetic way to die that I've ever heard of.

Good riddance. I hope all foids lives bring early death

Death does not know gender. Just because society treats you like a queen, it doesen’t mean that the angel of death will treat you like one too. For him, you are just another soul and probably you will go to hell since foids are mostly immoral

I thought this was about choking on rice dick :feelsUgh:

Chewing your food properly when eating is important, I guess.

Riceskin foid dies from choking on rice

Great news. I‘ll sleep a tiny bit better tonight, even though every night is torment.

I'd be lying if I'd say that I don't find it sad, now that she's dead it means that the Chad who was going to settle with her is on the market and will make it even smaller for us.

Imagine being an Asian who died because she couldn't eat rice properly. Probably a direct effect of constantly rejecting ricecels so she can have breadchads with breaddicks.

Does anyone find this facial structure to be attractive? I sure as hell dont but if this is what chinks are into

Lifefuel of the day. :dab::panties::feelsLSD:

satisfied 5 star

ricecels have had enough :society::society::feelshaha:

Death does not know gender. Just because society treats you like a queen, it doesen’t mean that the angel of death will treat you like one too. For him, you are just another soul and probably you will go to hell since foids are mostly immoral
Unquoted

death is the great equalizer

such a waste to pull the plug on a foid in a vegetative state.
could have been put to better use.

Ricewhore dies from rice :smonk:

No noodlewhore on this planet looks like that naturally. Noodlewhores are so damn pathetic and ultra creepy with all of the plastic surgery and face filters.

No goddamn person looks like that naturally with surgery, heavy makeup.

No noodlewhore on this planet looks like that naturally. Noodlewhores are so damn pathetic and ultra creepy with all of the plastic surgery and face filters.

No goddamn person looks like that naturally with surgery, heavy makeup.
As a ricecel I concur with this statement.

Ricefuel for lifecels @Blackpill Rage @NoLooksNoLife @Fallenleaves

I'm going to start feeding rice to every foid

May she be eternally raped by goblin dick in hell.