Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid friend

• Thread starter 3 bricks of cocaine
  • Start date
3 bricks of cocaine

3 bricks of cocaine

Greycel
I was wondering what the hell did I do for us to constantly get in fights whenever I asked for her time and attention, how the hell did I lose something so amazing that made me happy everyday. Not dating, no romantical or sexual interest, both raised in domestic abuse and sharing company in misery. Turns out she is just another basic whore that moved to one of her orbiters after getting bored with me. I did nothing in particular to lose this friendship aside from existing as a male.

Never make those whores feel irreplaceable, never feel like any of them are capable of profoundness in friendship or relationship

keep seething GrAY simp

No foid friend for your face

Go back to tiktok

Yeah in highschool I was a bluepilled retard and have a simmilar situation, trust me those "sad and alone girls" don't give a fuck about you and just want to use you as an emotional tampon. In my case this foid was constanty complaining how romantically alone she is but when I was showing her some interest she was just saying classical line that "she likes me only as a friend" while she was going after another chads who were dumping her. Although she comes from a really fucked up family so I guess it was more like her being an idiot than some sociopath

I was wondering what the hell did I do for us to constantly get in fights whenever I asked for her time and attention, how the hell did I lose something so amazing that made me happy everyday. Not dating, no romantical or sexual interest, both raised in domestic abuse and sharing company in misery. Turns out she is just another basic whore that moved to one of her orbiters after getting bored with me. I did nothing in particular to lose this friendship aside from existing as a male.

Never make those whores feel irreplaceable, never feel like any of them are capable of profoundness in friendship or relationship
Yeah in highschool I was a bluepilled retard and have a simmilar situation, trust me those "sad and alone girls" don't give a fuck about you and just want to use you as an emotional tampon. In my case this foid was constanty complaining how romantically alone she is but when I was showing her some interest she was just saying classical line that "she likes me only as a friend" while she was going after another chads who were dumping her. Although she comes from a really fucked up family so I guess it was more like her being an idiot than some sociopath
AWALT