Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Foid Gets Beheaded

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-

Lifefuel :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Absolutely based. Good riddance to that whore.

Fuck, that must have hurt

A57F0ED9 B7C8 491D 91C1 2376108448E4
09D22DB2 CC4E 407E 8B05 1FA2AC3CD3AE

did the eyes move??

So I can't link a foid being hit with a tire from hoodsite, but a foid being beheaded is okay?

Giga autist mods tbh

put me in the it screenshot

Hope all you IT lurkers suffer the same fate as this foid. Keep playing with fire, it's gonna burn you one day.

Last edited:
Holy hell you can get away with posting that shit on here????

I thought it was going to be some kind of joke and they actually did it and all. Why would I want to see that?

If you like watching anything like that be sure something from the depths of hell will like watching you.

Holy hell you can get away with posting that shit on here????

Get away? Are u suggesting that OP needs to be banned for it? There is nothing illegal about spreading a vid of some Mexican being beheaded. Did u ever visit bestgore?

It says NSFW for a reason, you didn't have to click it

My screen just blacked out and started flickering on off for about 10 seconds. That's what happens you know. Seriously bad mojo.

beheaded people always have that same dumb expression at the end.

At least they aren't oppressed by white privilege, am I right? :feelskek:

I thought it was going to be some kind of joke and they actually did it and all. Why would I want to see that?

I can tell you are new here.
At least they aren't oppressed by white privilege, am I right? :feelskek:
Being called a beaner by a poor redneck is x10 worse

IT cucks posted this :lul: JFL, keep watching fags, your time will come one day

If there wasn't a such a thing to begin with there's probably enough evil in the world to make one.

Cope. I hope god, the devil, heaven and hell exists, but I doubt it.

It's disturbing how good he is at doing it.

This vid is old af I saw it years ago

This is what will happen to you when you die. If you're lucky.

Inferno-7-People-Who-Claim-Theyve-Been-to-Hell-and-Back-4.jpg

Is that guy being birthed as he's being eaten or does the Devil birth then eat people? It could be either or.
:feelsclown::soy:

This is what will happen to you when you die. If you're lucky.

Inferno-7-People-Who-Claim-Theyve-Been-to-Hell-and-Back-4.jpg

Is that guy being birthed as he's being eaten or does the Devil birth then eat people? It could be either or.
What?

"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved". Romans 10:13

What?

"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved". Romans 10:13

It has to be genuine though otherwise Jesus would get away from me I never knew you or whatever it is he said. I don't really believe in that stuff myself, unless it's something like Warhammer 40K that's believable.

If you like watching anything like that be sure something from the depths of hell will like watching you.

View attachment 362920
Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot you sound like an IT infiltrator why did you click on this thread if you were going to cry after watching it

Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot you sound like an IT infiltrator why did you click on this thread if you were going to cry after watching it

I didn't watch it but I had to skip forward to see if was the real thing so I saw some of the action then I had trouble getting the damn thing off. It was the real thing so I felt like advising everyone to steady on a bit. The mojo isn't good regardless of whatever religious shit you believe or don't believe in.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-F2HKLzB6c