Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid gets no prison time after murdering man she claims raped her, gets $300k+ in donations

:soy:S will simp for ugly fat foids who literally committed murder

what proof is there this guy raped her?

If she was white she wouldn't have gotten money.
Even white foids can't compete anymore

what proof is there this guy raped her?
even if there was, murdering someone over sex isn’t just. If the genders were reversed and it was a 18 year old guy m murdering a teacher who raped him, the boy would be imprisoned

holes can get away with any crime in this day and age

She should be punished because killing is wrong. It doesn’t matter if she is 15 and killing her rapist who trafficked her. The act of killing itself is wrong

She should be punished because killing is wrong. It doesn’t matter if she is 15 and killing her rapist who trafficked her. The act of killing itself is wrong
this

The act of killing itself is wrong
It would be fine if it was in self defense when you are in immediate lethal harm. But that was clearly not the case

ctvnews.ca/world/iowa-teen-who-killed-rapist-sentenced-ordered-to-pay-us-150k-1.6068468
Margery A. Beck said:
Lewis was 15 when she stabbed Brooks more than 30 times in a Des Moines apartment. Officials have said Lewis was a runaway who was seeking to escape an abusive life with her adopted mother and was sleeping in the hallways of a Des Moines apartment building when a 28-year-old man took her in before forcibly trafficking her to other men for sex.

Lewis said one of those men was Brooks and that he had raped her multiple times in the weeks before his death. She recounted being forced at knifepoint by the 28-year-old man to go with Brooks to his apartment for sex. She told officials that after Brooks had raped her yet again, she grabbed a knife from a bedside table and stabbed Brooks in a fit of rage.

This is obviously 1st degree murder, calling it anything less is bullshit.

She voluntarily left home, voluntarily went to live with this guy, he prob eventually wanted rent since she was eating all his food so she whores herself out, but she couldn't earn enough money because she's ugly so he was going to evict her.

She obviously needs a new source of income but needs to cook up this sob story to get gibs since people won't goFundMe a voluntary whore as easily.

I bet there's no a shred of evidence she was ever raped or threatened with a knife. We're just supposed to take her word.

PIEper

Guys - even if you think you'll ascend, don't let any rando foid just come live with you like this, if she has nothing to lose she'll probably murder you just like this one did.

Get a background check with police and do up a proper rental contract and have her pay full price. If she wants to give you free sex that's fine but it doesn't give her discounts.

Got homeless negrocels rotting on the street and this tub of lard gets 100k

It would be fine if it was in self defense when you are in immediate lethal harm. But that was clearly not the case

ctvnews.ca/world/iowa-teen-who-killed-rapist-sentenced-ordered-to-pay-us-150k-1.6068468

This is obviously 1st degree murder, calling it anything less is bullshit.

She voluntarily left home, voluntarily went to live with this guy, he prob eventually wanted rent since she was eating all his food so she whores herself out, but she couldn't earn enough money because she's ugly so he was going to evict her.

She obviously needs a new source of income but needs to cook up this sob story to get gibs since people won't goFundMe a voluntary whore as easily.

I bet there's no a shred of evidence she was ever raped or threatened with a knife. We're just supposed to take her word.

View attachment 656119

Guys - even if you think you'll ascend, don't let any rando foid just come live with you like this, if she has nothing to lose she'll probably murder you just like this one did.

Get a background check with police and do up a proper rental contract and have her pay full price. If she wants to give you free sex that's fine but it doesn't give her discounts.
This. No evidence. She’s lying through her fat mouth. I refuse to believe anyone raped that whale

There’s no justice in the fag world

I refuse to believe anyone raped that whale
RB the idea landwhales get raped is plausible, there are a lot of SIMPs who will fuck them with consent, after all.
If we embrace the idea that they are unrapeable then that creates the kind of 'rape culture' which allows rape to fester.
That's the stuff they complain about in the first place and I don't want to feed their narrative.

We jsut have a right to be skeptical of her claims, to give this murder victim the benefit of the doubt.
I mean fuck I don't care if he murdered her puppy a week prior, she could have left and gone to police at any time.
I realize she can't run fast but he was asleep, just leave the apartment, go to cops.
She wasn't in danger, it was cold-blooded murder.

I also seriously doubt he threatened her with a knife. If he held any influence over her, it would have been financial, not force.
you don't need a knife-to-the-throat to threaten a landwhale
all you need is a lock-on-your-fridge

RB the idea landwhales get raped is plausible, there are a lot of SIMPs who will fuck them with consent, after all.
If we embrace the idea that they are unrapeable then that creates the kind of 'rape culture' which allows rape to fester.
That's the stuff they complain about in the first place and I don't want to feed their narrative.

We jsut have a right to be skeptical of her claims, to give this murder victim the benefit of the doubt.
I mean fuck I don't care if he murdered her puppy a week prior, she could have left and gone to police at any time.
I realize she can't run fast but he was asleep, just leave the apartment, go to cops.
She wasn't in danger, it was cold-blooded murder.

I also seriously doubt he threatened her with a knife. If he held any influence over her, it would have been financial, not force.
you don't need a knife-to-the-throat to threaten a landwhale
all you need is a lock-on-your-fridge
True.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back