Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Foid gore galore {WHITE WHORE EDITION}

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
The best I could find on seegore.
No shit, the most and best vids on that site are recorded by shitskins in south america, the middle east and africa.

Attachments

• white-woman-delivered-beating-by-black-couple-in-fast-food-joint.mp4
    5.2 MB
  • woman-rolled-into-a-big-machine.mp4
    3.1 MB
  • racist-white-woman-get-a-sucker-punch.mp4
    4.2 MB
  • awesome-fight-between-women.mp4
    1.4 MB
  • beating-and-raping-abducted-women-shot-by-the-criminal-group.mp4
    12.7 MB
do you happen to have more details on the last video?

like a name or smth

It mostly ugly women getting beat so I don't know how I should feel

these were all self defense situations

Quality. My favorite are the clearly smug, nasty stacies getting brutally punished, beaten, graped. Random foids getting hurt is more neutral for me. You know real stacey gore is the first time they ever had to feel pain

Quality. My favorite are the clearly smug, nasty stacies getting brutally punished, beaten, graped. Random foids getting hurt is more neutral for me. You know real stacey gore is the first time they ever had to feel pain
These whores spent their entire lives believing that they are perfect, precious little angels.
It's so satisfying to see reality hit them like a fucking train.

Lol ive never seen rape on video before, the way she fell on that mud is almost as if it was intended, are you sure its not staged?

I remember some russophiliac faggots told me how slavic men are masculine and slavic women are feminine unlike in the west, and that slavs know how to treat their women .. what a fucking joke its the complete opposite :feelskek: even their women are taller than them

That nigga just recording and murbling "noo" is funny as fuck. Typical gen z situation

That fight between the 3 fat foids (the 2 nigs and the 1 white) :feelskek: even animals fight better
But i respect that one blackie for calling her friend to stop and stop acting like a savage animal

Wtf happened in the second video? is that even gore

I remember some russophiliac faggots told me how slavic men are masculine and slavic women are feminine unlike in the west, and that slavs know how to treat their women .. what a fucking joke its the complete opposite :feelskek: even their women are taller than them
That's why they need to get rape corrected and humble her DNA that will be forced to make future foids shorter

The 1st video is typical nigga behaviour :feelskek:

None of these videos are in south america by the way

The one with landwhales in phone shop is funny. Why is she punching so retarded way? :feelshaha:

The one with landwhales in phone shop is funny. Why is she punching so retarded way? :feelshaha:
Are you seriously questioning why foids do things in retarded way?
What did you expect, their foids.

The best I could find on seegore.
No shit, the most and best vids on that site are recorded by shitskins in south america, the middle east and africa.
Fighting isn't gore tbh, lot of that shit is on YouTube