Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid governor leads the world in COVID death rate

That article is a load of shit and you know it.

God, I wish the virus would just rip through a state's population. It will be an interesting case study. Hopefully I'll get my wish this holiday season

God, I wish the virus would just rip through a state's population. It will be an interesting case study. Hopefully I'll get my wish this holiday season
:horror: :yes: :feelskek:

Woman cant take anything seriously,all they will do in politics is dunk on others and never do anything else.
And ı see fellow Tinfoilcels here as always.
Thankfully ım not a broke ass nigga like them thanks to checks ı get from Soros and Antifa TM

Woman cant take anything seriously,all they will do in politics is dunk on others and never do anything else.
And ı see fellow Tinfoilcels here as always.
Thankfully ım not a broke ass nigga like them thanks to checks ı get from Soros and Antifa TM
That's a good idea - pretend to be an antifa activist and live off Soros while leaking all the secrets online :feelsthink: :feelshmm: :feelskek:

That's a good idea - pretend to be an antifa activist and live off Soros while leaking all the secrets online :feelsthink: :feelshmm: :feelskek:
No ı have been microchipped after getting the Corona vaccine,ı cant post stuff.