Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid hates me just because I’m ugly

Django the niggero

Django the niggero

Captain
★★★
I’ve never been mean to girls, I‘ve never hit them, I‘ve always been nice to her but she hates me because I’m no-chad and no-NT.

You must be this tall to enter the ride.

What happened exactly?

you are weird and autist

I relate so much, if a woman thinks you are unattractive you are automatically "a creep" to her. Even if you don't even talk to her, look at her, acknowledge her in any way, she will find you to be creepy and she doesn't want you anywhere near her. And if you are really ugly, then this happens with many women and very often. This is something inceltear will never touch.

Shit sucks. Being ugly is such a handicap, and not just in dating. If you are ugly, you are less likely hired, you are less liked by other people so even getting friends is harder, you even get worse customer service etc.. its brutal out there as an ugly guy. Especially women will treat ugly men like these ugly guys were lepers

I relate so much, if a woman thinks you are unattractive you are automatically "a creep" to her. Even if you don't even talk to her, look at her, acknowledge her in any way, she will find you to be creepy and she doesn't want you anywhere near her. And if you are really ugly, then this happens with many women and very often. This is something inceltear will never touch.

Shit sucks. Being ugly is such a handicap, and not just in dating. If you are ugly, you are less likely hired, you are less liked by other people so even getting friends is harder, you even get worse customer service etc.. its brutal out there as an ugly guy. Especially women will treat ugly men like these ugly guys were lepers
I hate this fucking cruel world.