Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid laughed at me today

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
She was sitting down on a wall and when I walked past her she started laughing. I turned around and there was no one else there. I hope she laughed at something she saw on her phone but tbh I don't think she was using it.
Sometimes I wish I could be NEET :feelsrope:

Try to cope by telling yourself that foids are always on their phone no
matter what :feelskek:

What was her race?

definitely over for moeggels

I had a little girl laugh at me the other day :feelsrope:

All we needed to know

Yes. For all nationalist-cels:

Eventually they realize white girls are judgmental and stuck up. I used to be in a majoritvely ghetto school, and my friend Dylan was talking truth in that "he'd rather be around nonwhites than stuck up white people".

Really most people aren't racist because they inherently hate blacks for being black. No one goes to full out HATRED just because of aesthetical choice, unless they're being held back deliberately from whites. No, even if they are held back from whites, and they make it to white havens, they eventually hate white peopel because of how high value/ stuck up/ hierarchal they are.

I hate a higher rage when I went to white schools being subjected to superficiality from them, they're MY lucky break, and yet it was blown. Fucking bullshit.
Hell sometimes I'd rather have the halo of being white in a small undervalued pond.
Of nonwhites. Somewhat.
In reality stormfrontcelling comes more from an egotistical place, ego pain, 80-90% of the time rather than jewish control, but the anti sentiment of jews is still there.

Yes. For all nationalist-cels:

White females are the most stuck-up because every White and especially non-White males obsess over them. They become even more conceited than the average female.

They are also the most Jewified race. I suppose that goes for White males too. Cucked to the core.