Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid literally gets put into a hospital after rough sex with 6'6'' chad. She's then upset because people don't ''sympathize'' with her

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/WomensHealth/comments/1ae8p80/husband_bruised_my_cervix_and_uterus_now_i_have/
You can't make up this shit.

my husband is 6’6” and I’m 5’4”. He has bigger anatomy than anyone I’ve seen and I’m an RN lol.
I have uterine hypoplasia which means my uterus is small and my cervix is lower than it should be.
We were having slightly rougher sex than normal but nothing insane and then I felt like he tore through my abdomen and I was dying.
So let me get this straight.
You know you have some uterine condition and your cervix is low and your uterus is small.
YET YOU STILL WENT FOR THE HUGE 6'6'' FUCKING CHAD WHO LIKELY HAS A PROPORTIONAL HUGE COCK IS WELL.

There are so many men with short penises. You could have had all the rough sex you wanted and there wouldn't be any problems. I have a 4 inch penis. But you would you even fucking entertain the idea? No, of course not.

BUT THAT'S NOT ENOUGH. You think that's enough? It's not.
Not only did she know her condition
We were having slightly rougher sex than normal
So not only you know you have a uterus condition, not only did you go for the insanely tall chad, BUT YOU ALSO HAD ROUGH SEX WITH HIM??? REGULAR SEX WASN'T ENOUGH FOR DEGENERATE WHORE??

Are you fucking kidding me? AND NOW YOU COMPLAIN THAT OH, SUCH A VICTIM YOU ARE. NO ONE SYMPATHIZES WITH YOUR PROBLEM, POOR QWEEN :(((((

BITCH. THERE'S A SOLUTION FOR EVERY FUCKING SINGLE THING IN YOUR STORY. DON'T GO FOR THE INSANELY TALL CHAD WITH HUGE DICK. DON'T HAVE SEX. PICK ONE OF THE MANY MEN WITH SHORT PENISES. But of course that would never happen.

These fucking bitch foids would rather risk being put into literal hospital than even entertain the idea of being with a short man with short penis.

And she’s not even sure if I can have kids because of my abnormality… so add that on
I pray to god this will turn out to be true. It would really be poetic. Foid literally having her cervix and uterus smashed by huge 6'6'' chad's dick and can't have kids anymore. ALL BECAUSE SHE LITERALLY COULD NOT FUCK SHORT MEN AND SHORT PENISES.

BIOLOGICALLY COMPELLED TO ENDANGER HER OWN BODY AND FUTURE JUST TO FUCK THAT HUGE CHAD COCK.

You get what you fucking deserve, you worthless toilet. No, I will not feel sorry for you. Literally everything could have been prevented. But no, you wanted huge chad cock.

Stone them all to death

she just posted that shit to brag, same story as always with soyddit

6'6 has to settle for 5'4 clown world

Image 2024 01 31 223220822

Heh. Random foid in the comments saying how she had a one night stand with 6'5'' chad.

Fellas. :) Fellas, do you think she would have a one night stand with 5'2'' man? :)
I do not think so :)

You can't make shit up. I'm living in a simulation. 6'5'' will soon be the new 6''. What the fuck is going on??

Getting to brag AND assert victimhood? Peak woman.

Bragging about your 6'6 chad fuckboy without actually bragging about your 6'6 chad fuckboy.

View attachment 1052547
Heh. Random foid in the comments saying how she had a one night stand with 6'5'' chad.

Fellas. :) Fellas, do you think she would have a one night stand with 5'2'' man? :)

You can't make shit up. I'm living in a simulation. 6'5'' will soon be the new 6''. What the fuck is going on??
god why have it tallfags so easy? They dont have to self improve shit, they just BE THEY JUST LIVE LIFE AS ITS SUPPOSED TO BE! FUCK ME

Women like that should be chained up and used like a public fuck hole till her uterus ruptures.

Fucking insane

she could have gone for someone with a smaller dick yet she went for the 6'6 8x6 inch guy

hope she dies

retard tallfag

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/WomensHealth/comments/1ae8p80/husband_bruised_my_cervix_and_uterus_now_i_have/

You know you have some uterine condition and your cervix is low and your uterus is small.
YET YOU STILL WENT FOR THE HUGE 6'6'' FUCKING CHAD WHO LIKELY HAS A PROPORTIONAL HUGE COCK IS WELL.

There are so many men with short penises. You could have had all the rough sex you wanted and there wouldn't be any problems. I have a 4 inch penis. But you would you even fucking entertain the idea? No, of course not.

So not only you know you have a uterus condition, not only did you go for the insanely tall chad, BUT YOU ALSO HAD ROUGH SEX WITH HIM??? REGULAR SEX WASN'T ENOUGH FOR DEGENERATE WHORE??

Are you fucking kidding me? AND NOW YOU COMPLAIN THAT OH, SUCH A VICTIM YOU ARE. NO ONE SYMPATHIZES WITH YOUR PROBLEM, POOR QWEEN :(((((

BITCH. THERE'S A SOLUTION FOR EVERY FUCKING SINGLE THING IN YOUR STORY. DON'T GO FOR THE INSANELY TALL CHAD WITH HUGE DICK. DON'T HAVE SEX. PICK ONE OF THE MANY MEN WITH SHORT PENISES. But of course that would never happen.

These fucking bitch foids would rather risk being put into literal hospital than even entertain the idea of being with a short man with short penis.

I pray to god this will turn out to be true. It would really be poetic. Foid literally having her cervix and uterus smashed by huge 6'6'' chad's dick and can't have kids anymore. ALL BECAUSE SHE LITERALLY COULD NOT FUCK SHORT MEN AND SHORT PENISES.

BIOLOGICALLY COMPELLED TO ENDANGER HER OWN BODY AND FUTURE JUST TO FUCK THAT HUGE CHAD COCK.

You get what you fucking deserve, you worthless toilet. No, I will not feel sorry for you. Literally everything could have been prevented. But no, you wanted huge chad cock.

STUPID FUCKING BITCH!!!!!! SHE SHOULD BE RAPED AND KILLED!! MUH MUH H MUHH SYMPATHY!!!

SHE COULDNT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING EXCEPT CHADS' COCK!

I really want to kill her. I really do. I dont regard this thing life as anything than For My enjoyment whether it IS My sadistic or sexual pleasure.

"A BRUSED CERVIX IS NO JOKE!" :soy::soy::soy:
"WHAT? YOU'RE AN INCEL? FUCK YOU FAGGOT NOBODY CARES!"

She isn't owed any sympathy. She needs to work on her personality.

View attachment 1052547

"Family friend" = friend of her brother's.

my husband is 6’6” and I’m 5’4” = dnr dumb whore

Good riddance, but I know she probably enjoyed it.

Women would rather die than take small dicks bro.
Subhuman penis is not meant to reproduce

I hope he got tired of waiting for it to get well and fucked her again causing more damage (or switched to another one)

This was absolutely suicidefuel, I am 5'7 and girl on my "league" Are fucking litterally giants while I am virgin

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:She gets to teehee about her 6'6 husband and bitch about bullshit.

DOUBLE UPDOOTS AND VALIDATION FROM MY FELLOW PLEBBIT TARDS :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Fucking bitch hope she can`t reproduce now

Foids discover consecuences exists

Those two retards deserve each other, and I hope sex is never the same for them. Also, massive suicidefuel.

Foid literally having her cervix and uterus smashed by huge 6'6'' chad's dick and can't have kids anymore.
This is a good thing. She deserves to die alone.

Incredibly Based post

She and her husband should feel empathy for me. Not the other way around. Why I should feel empathy for a tall man and his wife wtf.

No one is sympathizing with me.
Translation: "No one is giving me the attention from this that I wanted and expected. WHY IS NO ONE GIVING ME ATTENTION?"

The amazing thing about the black pill is that you can understand foidspeak (womanese) without ever having touched a hole (woman) in your life.

Humblebragging foid that didn't get the attention it wants.
The amazing thing about the black pill is that you can understand foidspeak (womanese) without ever having touched a hole (woman) in your life.

Its persoynality detector also short-circuited because it's a 6'6" Chad. I hate foids:
He was making jokes in the ER about the cervix and how it looks… I’m so upset about it. It’s how he deals with awkward situations and I know he cares but I am not in the mood for it

foids probably get off to that shit

Female freedom is dyslexic in post hunter gatherer societies

View attachment 1052547

burn them all at the stake

Jokes write themselves.

At the end of the day, she isn't entitled to any sympathy. Do we get sympathy for being the ones to die alone? No, never. So why should we have sympathy for her?

dunno if it's actually lifefuel or pure LARP

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back