Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Foid loses her looks, is now against lookism

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★

This is how she looked like before the disease
9zy23.jpg
This is how she looks like now
Screenshot 20200617 221836

In the interview, she said looks were everything to her before and losing her looks was the worst thing that happened to her life.
She also had changed her mind, and now thinks that noone should be discriminated based on their looks

So it's only a problem in society AFTER you got seen as ugly?
And 100% this won't affect her life dramatically. She can still date, have a job, etc just because she's a woman.

If it was a guy, he'd have zero chance at life
full

Last edited:
she kinda looks like me in the 2nd pic still SMV mogs me to aether

What disease is that

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::reeeeee::reeeeee::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

She also had changed her mind, and now thinks that noone should be discriminated based on their looks
Wait, did she think before that you SHOULD be discriminated against based on looks?

Reminds me of that Chad actor Christopher Reeve, who played Superman. Legit Chad until he fell off his horse and broke his neck and ended up paralysed from the neck down, then all of a sudden his face was everywhere demanding governments create legislation to allow stem cell research to hopefully be able to fix severed spinal cords.

It only started mattering to him because HE broke his neck and was paralysed, before HIS accident he didn't give a damn about people being paralysed from the neck down or stem cell research.

Maxresdefault 1

View: https://youtu.be/pVUKP2-T1rs

Last edited:
her looksmatches from before and now have both been here since r/incels

her looksmatches from before and now have both been here since r/incels
She's chadsexual, and her looksmatch has been hanging from a random tree deep in a forest just waiting for someone to find him

typical normie mindset, they only care when it starts to affect them.

after pic still smv mogs the entire forum combined jfl :feelskek: :feelskek:

She went from subhuman to subhuman :dab: :dab:

Oh, you know more about moomin than I do :feelskek:

You read it or watched it? In what language?
watching it rn in japanese.

beautiful world, mogs this gay earth

Reminds me of that Chad actor Christopher Reeve, who played Superman. Legit Chad until he fell off his horse and broke his neck and ended up paralysed from the neck down, then all of a sudden his face was everywhere demanding governments create legislation to allow stem cell research to hopefully be able to fix severed spinal cords.

It only started mattering to him because HE broke his neck and was paralysed, before HIS accident he didn't give a damn about people being paralysed from the neck down or stem cell research.

View attachment 278715

View: https://youtu.be/pVUKP2-T1rs

Honestly if that were to happen to me i'd rather die. Modern medicine is a double edged sword in its ability to save people from things that should have naturally killed them.

She shouldn't have gotten a stem cell transplant tbh.

a011o.jpg

This is how she looked like before the disease
9zy23.jpg
This is how she looks like now

In the interview, she said looks were everything to her before and losing her looks was the worst thing that happened to her life.

And 100% this won't affect her life dramatically. She can still date, have a job, etc just because she's a woman.

If it was a guy, he'd have zero chance at life
full
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::reeeeee::reeeeee::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

The best lifefuel I've seen in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back