Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid made fun of my wrists

Dravidiancel

Dravidiancel

Captain
★★★
She said it was the smallest wrist she has ever seen in her life while laughing at it then she took a photo of my wrists with her phone probably to share with her friends,i want to die :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

idk if i could handle that level of humiliation

Download 2

She said it was the smallest wrist she has ever seen in her life while laughing at it then she took a photo of my wrists with her phone probably to share with her friends,i want to die :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
This sounds like a LARP. Fucking retarded normies with small wrists going mentalcel and making up stories of how they got rejected for their wrists. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I would've punched her teeth in

This sounds like a LARP. Fucking retarded normies with small wrists going mentalcel and making up stories of how they got rejected for their wrists. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
JoinedNov 30, 2022Posts2,976Online9d 10h 16m I'm not a faggot like you trying to garner attention from it trannies.I always share my real life experience here.

JoinedNov 30, 2022Posts2,976Online9d 10h 16m I'm not a faggot like you trying to garner attention from it trannies.I always share my real life experience here.
Who said I care about IT? I don't and I don't interact with reddit I just have very little means if talking to outside this forum. Your story sounds like a LARP.

Who said I care about IT? I don't and I don't interact with reddit I just have very little means if talking to outside this forum. Your story sounds like a LARP.
Should have mentioned that she is my classmate.I have no reason to post larp stories you faggot.You entire existence on this forum is to make bait posts for IT.

Should have mentioned that she is my classmate.I have no reason to post larp stories you faggot.You entire existence on this forum is to make bait posts for IT.
Read through my post history, I've shared the stories of my life as well as commented on other posts including your own. If I just wanted to bait I wouldn't do that. I doubt she actually took a picture of your wrists.