Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid makes sure to dress well for her middle school students

It's the leather pants. She argues that she's just being herself, but then again, these are leather pants. Teachers can't just be ANYBODY when they're teaching.

She wants to rape minors

She's scouting for the next Chad

Some of the younger foid teachers wore skinny jeans during my time in HS, and they periodically pull up on it and it would jiggle their ass while doing so

Football Chads only tho

A teacher had sex with a student at my highschool (age 15-16), these are the same people that are tasked to teach morals and skills to the future generation JFL, kill all teachers, behead them in a public square, replace it with a mentor and trade system so we can get some actual jobs and not spend 12 years on pure bullshit meant to filter the most promising future mathematicians and physicists to the upper echelon of academia while the rest gets assorted to their state mandated lot.

490ed3ee4091bce2bcbbf26544b3d4e3.jpg

Women should be in burkas

A teacher had sex with a student at my highschool (age 15-16), these are the same people that are tasked to teach morals and skills to the future generation JFL, kill all teachers, behead them in a public square, replace it with a mentor and trade system so we can get some actual jobs and not spend 12 years on pure bullshit meant to filter the most promising future mathematicians and physicists to the upper echelon of academia while the rest gets assorted to their state mandated lot.

This, I hated my teachers so much. Especially the females ones, they treated boys like crap. They loved their little groups of "nice" girls that the most bitchy airheads.

This, I hated my teachers so much. Especially the females ones, they treated boys like crap. They loved their little groups of "nice" girls that the most bitchy airheads.
One time my ugly foid teacher purposley made me sit in a table alone in the back of the class. It was for talking, but I was the most innocent and introverted kid in the class and that cunt isolated me out of all of the other little shits who picked on me. Any time I was being picked on and I went to a female teacher for help, they told me they couldn't help me and they shrugged their shoulders. Fucking no good cunts

Chad always wins no matter the age.

None of these are even actual teachers

this is why incel kids are shooting teachers. im glad

One time my ugly foid teacher purposley made me sit in a table alone in the back of the class. It was for talking, but I was the most innocent and introverted kid in the class and that cunt isolated me out of all of the other little shits who picked on me. Any time I was being picked on and I went to a female teacher for help, they told me they couldn't help me and they shrugged their shoulders. Fucking no good cunts

Same here, I got moved to a shitskin school after being in a white/asian school. The kids were terrible, and I use to get bullied. I still have one asian friend I talk to from there, the only one I still talk too because he was bullied as well. I use to be a shy kid who did not want any problems.