Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid screams at man for standing too close to hER. White knight instantly backs hER up

That's a foid bro. Look at the earring.

If I were him in this situation
X Factor Reaction GIF by X Factor Global

Someone should tell that whore that Wario wants his hat back.
52f964b9d6a116229ab4e5840968353e.jpg

Last edited:
This whore believes it's so tough, it's obvious it's never been punched in the face, and it should be knocked out

Last edited:
This whore believes it's so tough, it's obvious it's never been punched in the face, and it should be.
fucking fat bitch is angry that she can’t attract Chad

Typical woman behavior in any slightly left leaning state

I wanna smash that fat whores face into the pavement

In a few years, those foids will be in an irreversible coma, drooling, having their tits' milk pumped, legs spread as their wombs expel their babies.

All in total darkness... the births being attended by robot nurses.

The location : an old disused mineshaft repurposed as a deep underground breeding facility.

This can be our future if we join as one in the glorious Marxist-Rodgerist revolution.

Everyone in that video even the cameraman needs to die a horrible death

His reaction is great, and how I feel every day. Confused about the Clown World surrounding him, and then can only laugh.

It's trying to act brave and masculine for once in it's life because this is the only chance the toilet will get to do it, surrounded by cuckold white knights.
That dance it does at the end makes me want to shoot it to death fucking creature

His reaction is great, and how I feel every day. Confused about the Clown World surrounding him, and then can only laugh.
I know like he’s litERally just existing . But they got that angry at him JFL :lul: :lul: :lul:
Life of a man in 2024

This is why we can't do anything for foids , they will never treat us how they should. We should not waste energy on a society that attacks us. If we are treated as enemies, we should act like it.

If he was chad she wouldn’t do that , feminism = the eradication of non chads

In a few years, those foids will be in an irreversible coma, drooling, having their tits' milk pumped, legs spread as their wombs expel their babies.

All in total darkness... the births being attended by robot nurses.

The location : an old disused mineshaft repurposed as a deep underground breeding facility.

This can be our future if we join as one in the glorious Marxist-Rodgerist revolution.
nice erotic fanfiction

"Just go outside and talk to people bro"

Crazy thing is this guy isn't even ugly. Imagine what would have happened if he was ugly

if he was ugly it s gonna be worst

Funny how these women never try that shit on anyone who looks like he's been in prison. It's always some dorky looking dude their white knights could beat up.

Funny how these women never try that shit on anyone who looks like he's been in prison. It's always some dorky looking dude their white knights could beat up.
Exactly stupid whores prison maxing legit

It's always funny when you see these situations and the whore in question isnt even attractive, no one is intentionally trying to stand near her or rape her

I've had a pretty ragefuel personal experience like this, maybe you will find it interesting to read and rage at

That's a tranny

He looks so confused.

She should of shut her mouth and show her tits, foids were made by white God to be cock sleeves, they don't deserve rights

If I were him in this situation
X Factor Reaction GIF by X Factor Global
Yeah... the conditions for verbal assault have been met, so I would escalate the situation until the foid began throwing slaps, then I would have broken her jaw. Fucking foids. The legal system protect them from all the real world consequences.