Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL foid makes video about incels

Not one planck time unit.

and i didnt watch one second of this creature's trash

Although I've left a comment.

Well that won’t be a steaming pile of shit now will it

I’m sick of foids trying to talk about incels. Atleast have it be a bluepilled soyboy jfl.

TLDR for the incel part.

apparently we dont look inwards and its our vile personality ( teehee) that is the problem. Also she thinks r/incels and braincels being banned is some big victory for them ( lol ).

typical uk foid, attention seeking, clueless, slapped on too much makeup.

You see the type of foids we UKcels have to deal with :feelsseriously:

toxic masculinity lol

I'm not inclined to watch whores babble on about shit.

thumbnail is already ragefuel. what's that site that makes it so they don't get youtube views?

"foid makes video about incels"

:feelsgah:

why is it that uk foids seem to be the dumbest when it comes to this shit.

well you didnt miss anything, literally the most basic bitch take on incels you see in almost every video like this. If you've seen one you've pretty much seen them all.
I saw one today where some foid said simps are incels and simping is part of incel culture...

im not spending 20mins of why the inkwell bad and bluepill good.

Just left a dislike, not a single second etc

I’m sick of foids trying to talk about incels. Atleast have it be a bluepilled soyboy jfl.
We do not need these Brainwashed, misinformed, creatures, trying to "explain" why were incel, they honestly have not one fucking clue.

Worthless Chad sucking cunt. She is the one who shouldn't exist.

I watched all twenty minutes of Jordan Theresa's video.

I got a very "holier than thou" preachy attitude from all of it.

She's two-faced in that she brags about how "empathetic" she is towards us (not enough to fuck us or anything, but we're supposed to imagine she has some feels in her brain about us that makes it all better) yet doesn't really show much evidence of it.

I've seen this from foids before, they give lip service to empathy but it's virtue-signalling because it doesn't come across.

I'm not saying she has to suck a hundred of our dicks for me to believe her, but simple things like treating us as distinct human beings would be a nice start.

Instead she just parrots definitions off urban dictionary about how EVERY ONE OF US bases our ENTIRE self worth on whether or not we get pussy.

Does it SEEM like that sometimes? Yeah I get that because we do certainly complain about that a lot here. But obviously it's not true, even for those of us who in our darker moments might occasionally say something along those lines just to give voice to our thoughts for examination.

Jordan Theresa doesn't even acknowledge that we have other ways to value ourselves, and that's why I don't think she empathizes with us as people, but rather as things (incels) that she reads off a script.

This is the very thing she complains about us doing to women. Apparently we have "nasty views" and "nasty thoughts" (may not be her exact words, someone feel free to autoscript these rants for easier review) that need correcting, never mind that some of them are just describing reality with a rough accuracy.

The more human problem here is not that we value ourselves ONLY by sexual conquests, but rather that we value ourselves TOO MUCH by it. That it holds sway over us to a detrimental aspect obviously because we fail at it and it's hard to cope when you fail at the thing that holds greatest (or simply major, if not THE greatest) influence over your sense of self-worth.

Of course that's a subjective philosophy thing (should we assess worth by what gives a positive outcome, or worth regardless of the outcome?)

I also sense a lack of empathy here because I don't think Jordan Theresa has really had to be in our position where she can't take for granted an inherent validation as a member of humanity via being desired by her complementing gender.

She also very casually dodges how 'nice guys' do have genuine gripes about foids complaining about personality but putting of a relationship with them for a couple decades of chad-riding.

She's right about many of us being "ex-nice-guys" but that's not exactly requiring much intuition here, we don't exactly hide it.

Hell: it's a false dichotomy: I think a lot of us are still "nice guys" in person but "jerks" on the internet when we can vent.

I don't think that means we're not genuinely nice IRL. Of course it does come down to 'nice' confusingly describing both a behavior and also an attitude which can influence behavior. It might be useful if we had separate words for the internal and external processes to make conversations clearer.

What you will find, Jordan Theresa, is many of us could have potentially been genuinely nice (inside and out) people who gradually became less so as a result of cruelty we were subjected to. Or maybe not even cruelty: just being overlooked.

We try to understand that loneliness. JT you ask what the 'common element' is. You want us to just assume it's our personalities.

Why ours? Why not those of our rejectors? Majority rules?

I'd rather cut my finger than clicking on that video

I don't know why I sat and listened to some cunt WHO IS OUT TO MAKE A HIT PIECE ON US. I did anyway,

I will give her credit for a couple things:

1. She made the connection that there is a clear pathway to inceldom: you start out as a SIMP, then you become a NICEGUY, then you become the ITish version of an INCEL. I agree this is pretty much what's going on. Her take on the "toxicity" about it is 100% TRASH & peak hypocrisy. This cycle is the obvious consequence of a winner-takes-all sexual marketplace and feminism going out of control. Men are fucking confused about how to interact with you bitches, and the only thing that makes sense is that ugly people are treated like SHIT universally, so why even bother?
2. She is completely right that we will always exist. That is blackpilled af

Do not let cunts like her gaslight you into thinking that everything bad that happens to you is YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT.

NO BITCH- it's the soyciety that puts CUNTS LIKE YOU ON A PEDESTAL is what's the problem, and it's about damn time that men who have been rejected their whole fucking lives awakened themselves to this cycle of oppression.

Last edited: