Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foid masturbate on beach with vibrators and gets arrested, normscum defend her.

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Waiting for info.
-
I know this is old news but I wanted to post as I just saw.

View: https://youtu.be/dS2c4B_GKW8?si=GVNEiGszVkWh-6BV

She was on a public beach masturbating with a vibrator. This would be the same as a dude at the beach using an electronically moving mouth to jerk off at a public beach.

IMG 1820

So let's get this out of the way. If this video had a dude in it, with a male sex toy, normies would IMMEDIATELY find it hilarious and say he was a perv who deserved it.

Also, they would say "wow he's such a creepy sex addict can't even wait till he gets home to do that?"

Instead, the normies are crying that "SHE WAS JUST STRESSED!!! THATS WHY SHE DID :soy: :soy: "

JFL I know we talk about normie hypocrisy here a lot but this is next level shit.

Couldn't even just discreetly use her finger, also why tf is she casually bringing a vibrator around with her? Like I said, if a dude was caught carrying around something like the photo I sent normies would find it hilarious and creepy and shame the dude.

Oh yeah, this is the dumb foid who killed herself after this event.

Such a dumb fucking whore. Living life on easy mode. Could have found a betabuxxer to pay for everything. She could have been set for life.

But instead she kills herself because she wanted to be a drama queen. Stupid fucking whore losing at life while living on tutorial mode.

Enjoy being worm food, bitch.

Such a dumb fucking whore. Living life on easy mode. Could have found a betabuxxer to pay for everything. She could have been set for life.

But instead she kills herself because she wanted to be a drama queen. Stupid fucking whore losing at life while living on tutorial mode.

normies are crying about that too, "OMG why didn't they blur her face??? the media should be sued and ashamed"

do stupid things, have stupid consequences. of course normies don't think this should be the case for foids.

also yes she was being a massive drama whore. foids happily put videos getting gangbanged and gaped and pissed on for their onlyfans to make 50 dollars. it doesn't matter. foids are guilty and shame free, 0 reason to kill herself.

I know this is old news but I wanted to post as I just saw.

View: https://youtu.be/dS2c4B_GKW8?si=GVNEiGszVkWh-6BV

She was on a public beach masturbating with a vibrator. This would be the same as a dude at the beach using an electronically moving mouth to jerk off at a public beach.

View attachment 1041279

So let's get this out of the way. If this video had a dude in it, with a male sex toy, normies would IMMEDIATELY find it hilarious and say he was a perv who deserved it.

Also, they would say "wow he's such a creepy sex addict can't even wait till he gets home to do that?"

Instead, the normies are crying that "SHE WAS JUST STRESSED!!! THATS WHY SHE DID :soy: :soy: "

JFL I know we talk about normie hypocrisy here a lot but this is next level shit.

Couldn't even just discreetly use her finger, also why tf is she casually bringing a vibrator around with her? Like I said, if a dude was caught carrying around something like the photo I sent normies would find it hilarious and creepy and shame the dude.

What in the hell did I just see?

Women would rather publicly rape themselves with a robot than touch a sub 8 male

This was posted 2532156789906414 times here
id still prefer to see this posted that many times vs. your threads complaining about dick size which an issue that only concerns sexhaving larpers

If that was a guy, no one would have any sympathy. All those normies are being incredibly hypocritical. Females live such easy lives, such a little bit of discomfort is enough to rope

"OMG why didn't they blur her face??? the media should be sued and ashamed"
The same ones who wanted every cop to have body cams, which tbh may not necessarily be a bad thing, but a classic example of “NOO NOT LIKE THAT!!”

If that was a guy, no one would have any sympathy. All those normies are being incredibly hypocritical. Females live such easy lives, such a little bit of discomfort is enough to rope
not only would there be no sympathy, there would be mocking and cheering.

The same ones who wanted every cop to have body cams, which tbh may not necessarily be a bad thing, but a classic example of “NOO NOT LIKE THAT!!”
nah body cams need to be public. no blurring of faces ever. that's how i feel at least

Why you so mad bro chill tf out, so what if I made a post about dickpill everyone has opinions, dickpill is in the incel wiki
it wasn't anything personal

And of course normies in the comments are defending her other way around and people would be calling for the mans head glad that bitch killed herself fucking dramatic af

Registered sex offender

normies are crying about that too, "OMG why didn't they blur her face??? the media should be sued and ashamed"
Then these same normies turn around and commit public shaming on any sub8 man who steps out of the line.

0 sympathy for her tbh. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Stone her to death