Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid nurse in psych ward said she was rooting for me

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
What does that mean boyos, I know foids hate me and shit. But she said that out the blue, when I was trying to get discharged from there.

be happy with it brocel

rooting for you to finally get out of there so she will never see you again?

Probably meant she was happy to see you getting out if there. Lucky bastard. Wish i could get a foid to say that to me

What does that mean boyos, I know foids hate me and shit. But she said that out the blue, when I was trying to get discharged from there.
She probably says that everybody because they pay her to say that. In all reality she wouldn't give a shit if you ended up dead.

Probably meant she was happy to see you getting out if there. Lucky bastard. Wish i could get a foid to say that to me
She wouldn't fuck me so means nothing. If I was a mentally ill chad she would have fucked/sucked me right there in the ward. Its just like how some foid teachers have fucked their students

A woman at Mac Donald's told me "careful the pies are hot"

Guys maybe the blackpill isn't true after all.

A woman at Mac Donald's told me "careful the pies are hot"

Guys maybe the blackpill isn't true after all.
Just asking a question nigga, nothing interesting happens in my life. That's why I wish I was richcel

A psych ward where you can go on your phone? Must be nice

I was locked in with no clothes, phone, or any other personal possessions for two weeks with a bunch of half-schizo negros.

Was basically like prison but worse. TV 4 hours a day, only 8 channels to pick from. And the nurses didn’t give a fuck about any of us, only were there to force feed us medication twice a day

A psych ward where you can go on your phone? Must be nice

I was locked in with no clothes, phone, or any other personal possessions for two weeks with a bunch of half-schizo negros.

Was basically like prison but worse. TV 4 hours a day, only 8 channels to pick from. And the nurses didn’t give a fuck about any of us, only were there to force feed us medication twice a day
Wtf, that's crazy bruh, wheres this? The states?

Wtf, that's crazy bruh, wheres this? The states?
Yes in New York. They’ll openly stab people in the ass with Thorazine to sedate them. They don’t take them into a separate room to do it, they do it in front of all the patients to set an example and stop them from revolting