Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Foid on the hunt for sex calls a guy ugly

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★
Go to 0:34. Did she call him ugly? I don't understand french but wouldn't surprise me.

She literally called him "really not crazy at all"; in this context crazy means outstanding. So yes she basically did.

She literally called him "really not crazy at all"; in this context crazy means outstanding. So yes she basically did.

Do you understand french? In the subtitles the word "ugly" is mentioned so was she talking about him?

Ugly whore with ugly, fake tits.

Do you understand french? In the subtitles the word "ugly" is mentioned so was she talking about him?
I'm French. Without the subtitles, I'd have assumed that she's complaining about the surrounding emptiness, and that the cyclist was exactly the only quite interesting man around, so the "Ugly!" subtitle makes ambiguous to me whether this man in particular is ugly for her. Nevermind, since the place is actually not empty, she's basically calling every close man ugly.

Last edited: