Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Foid privilege in the corporate world: how it's a win-win to promote femoids (careermaxxers GTFIH)

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
You're a careermaxxed executive at a mid/large burgerland company.

You're headhunting for a mid-senior management position. You could go with Bob. Bob’s a competent wageslave in his late 30s or early 40s who's been with the firm for ten years. He earned a degree at some random public university before climbing the ranks of junior and middle management like every other docile, careermaxxing betabuxx. A hardworking normie with plenty of experience and insider knowledge. But Bob is boring. He still wears these off-the-rack baggy suits with one of those cheap “buy one get ten free” shirts from Jos. A Bank. People generally get along with Bob, but you could easily find twenty other people just like Bob, and after a week or two, no one would miss him if he left.

So you hire Stacy instead, a freshly minted Wharton MBA in her mid-20s with a very impressive CV: debating champion, political science undergrad at Yale, followed by a stint at McKinsey. Stacy is warm and engaging and commands the attention of everyone in every room she walks into. She knows how to dress and present herself and leave an impression. The problem with Stacy is that she has significantly less experience than is usually expected for the role she’s applying for, but she seems intelligent and a fast learner. She would be a fresh face in a company whose managerial ranks are overwhelmingly filled with middle-aged white men, so you gave her a chance.

If you hire Stacy and she succeeds, well, you win. You are transformational. Innovative. A thought leader. An influential mentor who is helping a confident young woman break the glass ceiling. Even though Stacy grew up in upper-middle-class suburbia, went to Phillips Andover, and was given better educational opportunities than 99% of her fellow Americans, you are somehow now considered an ally in the fight for social justice. Because for some reason, "social justice" nowadays means having eleven Chads and one Stacy on a corporate board instead of having twelve Chads.

If you hire Stacy and she performs poorly for whatever reason, well, you still win. It is unfortunate that she turned out not to be a good fit for the role she found herself in, but the important thing is that you gave her the opportunity to prove herself. But it's not your fault that she wasn't up to the task.

See, you can't possibly lose if you hire Stacy. Hiring Stacy is a win-win scenario for upper management.

Replace Stacy with Brad. Brad has the exact same characteristics that Stacy does; he is also a charismatic, ambitious young Ivy League graduate who jumped straight into investment banking or management consulting before going to business school.

If you hire Brad and he does well, you win, I guess. I mean, you're in a leadership role. It's kind of part of your job description to hire decent employees; so it's expected that you make good hiring decisions.

But if Brad fucks up, well then, you lose. Bigly. Someone is going to ask you why on God's green earth you thought it would be a good idea to hire some smarmy little brat for a mid-senior management role. "Why didn't you just go with boring but competent Bob?", they'll ask. "Why did you hire someone with such little experience?" And then you'll get grilled for choosing a candidate who didn't even last three months before he burned out, maybe even lose part of your bonus.

This applies not only to the corporate world but probably also to the public sector. So this is why I have a great deal of respect for any careermaxxing incel or low-tier normie who now finds himself in a position of responsibility. He has had to overcome all sorts of intrinsic and structural biases that Chads and Stacies did not.

Last edited:
tl;dr water is wet

it's over for walloftextcels

seriously, the quality of threads is going down.

stacy>brad

chad>stacy.

chad>brad.

@Ecstasy thoughts?

it's over for walloftextcels

seriously, the quality of threads is going down.

stacy>brad

chad>stacy.

chad>brad.
Chad can still get accused yet Stacy can get away from everything.

Im going through this now in internship hunting for cs. Foids who dont even know how to code are getting hired at microsoft/google/other big n companies, while I dont even get interviews despite having previous internships/good projects under my belt.

Im going through this now in internship hunting for cs. Foids who dont even know how to code are getting hired at microsoft/google/other big n companies, while I dont even get interviews despite having previous internships/good projects under my belt.
It's over for you bro

basically bob the low tier normie gets fucked.

tfw i will never be in the CORPORATE BOARDROOM

I spend 2 minutes writing a brag/bait post and instantly get 80 responses, no one ever even bothers to engage when I actually have the time to do an effortpost.
Very good points in this post.

Employers have nothing to lose and everything to gain from hiring foids over non-NT average to below average looking males because not only does it make them look more "forward thinking", "open minded" and "progressive" but it also allows them meet required minority quotas for diversity levied by the government. Even though women make up more than 50% of the population and eligible voters in countries like the US jfl.

Also with automization of a lot of repetitive jobs that non-NT guys used to be able to do well and more emphasis on contradictory, creative assignments with rapidly changing deadlines and now required "group work" and focus on "being a team player" it narrows the field for non-NT guys and opens the field for hyper NT foids and normies.
And the foids that aren't NT still benefit because of the diversity quotas.

As I posted previously
The discrimination and "weeding" out of non-NT average and below average looking males and how it is justified by society (and jealous underachieving normies that can now still excel by "networking" even if their grades weren't the best) shows that eugenics never really ended tbh

Last edited:
Wagies work at the lowest level in heat and braving the elements while those sitting in corner offices with a view do all the manipulation and powerplays (aka, dramas). Also, ads to sell the products, where the sjw are finding employment in.

Wanting the world to burn is no more a frenzied desire. It is the only way to build a new world order.

The only Stacy I would “hire” would be the one under my desk servicing my cock as she should. Only men know how to do white collar jobs the best, Stacy just knows how to gargle cum best. But feminists be like “that’s sexist!! :feels:“. I guarantee if there was a job posting like that where you have a submissive sex toy secretary, there would be HUGE amounts of applications of willing stacies. This would probably destroy only fans as being an actual job and would help incels cope with corporatemaxxing. Sadly though foids rule HR and feminist overlord ceos exist so it’s just a fun dream

Tine to go eeee aaahhh

Women in management are just convenient. Low tier male workers get to talk with a real woman and that alone is enough to warm their heart and keep going and work harder. Also I believe a woman in management team is a solid boost to your company's image. She will attract more investors/clients/whatever than that grey mass of ordinary men.

This thread is true to the word. Words cannot describe how accurate this is. The corporate world pretty much belongs to NT chads and stacies. No matter what we do we will end up doing all the work and heavy lifting while foids fuck chads and make all the money. I knew i was not meant for this world. If I was not the popular kid in school there is no point joining careers where you have to be a hyper NT sociable person who can "network" his way into high positions, basically the adult version of popular kid.

Here's an anectode. My friend in google was supposed to interview some candidates for a software executive. He hired all the stemmaxxed trucels and rejected foids cuz they performed better. But the seniors who took subsequent interviews rejected the incels which brought down my friend's score as an interviewer. Now he rejects the incels and hire foids. Fuck this shit.

I have seen incels in corporate sector who were bullied and their lives destroyed to the point of suicide by foid management and their NT orbiter coworkers. None of that for me. Its public sector all the way babyyyyyy
Very good points in this post.

Employers have nothing to lose and everything to gain from hiring foids over non-NT average to below average looking males because not only does it make them look more "forward thinking", "open minded" and "progressive" but it also allows them meet required minority quotas for diversity levied by the government. Even though women make up more than 50% of the population and eligible voters in countries like the US jfl.

Also with automization of a lot of repetitive jobs that non-NT guys used to be able to do well and more emphasis on contradictory, creative assignments with rapidly changing deadlines and now required "group work" and focus on "being a team player" it narrows the field for non-NT guys and opens the field for hyper NT foids and normies.
And the foids that aren't NT still benefit because of the diversity quotas.

As I posted previously
Women in management are just convenient. Low tier male workers get to talk with a real woman and that alone is enough to warm their heart and keep going and work harder. Also I believe a woman in management team is a solid boost to your company's image. She will attract more investors/clients/whatever than that grey mass of ordinary men.
You have no idea about the level of simpery that goes on in the tech world. Only a tiny fraction of low value males are blackpilled. The rest are hyper bluepilled to the core. Hiring an attractive foid is a win win in that environment. They would simp hard with 0% of expectation of sex in return. Literal slaves to their queen

Last edited:
over for neverwillbeinthecorporateboardroomcels tbh
you are high iq this is low iq response

why should he wish to go into an environment you already know is bent, AND even if he got there in your own post you stated there being 12 chads and 1 stacey with this affirmative hiring crap going on. So you add an incel being you, so there is 11 chads 1 incel and 1 stacey, your still fucked your massively outnumbered both numerically and in SMV, noone in the board room likes you, you will be completely socially ostracized, your fucked, they wont listen to you, your with the birds. Your more fucked in the boardroom than you are in public as the amount of chads has gone from sub 10% in public chads being rare, to around 80% in the board room.

come on your better than that

I have seen incels in corporate sector who were bullied and their lives destroyed to the point of suicide by foid management and their NT orbiter coworkers. None of that for me. Its public sector all the way babyyyyyy

Really? A similar dynamic exists in the public sector, especially in fast-track civil service positions and more "prestigious" departments. In the UK, the Home Office, the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, the Cabinet Office, Department of International Trade, and the Treasury are overwhelmingly dominated by the same type of power-hungry, smooth-talking NT yuppies. Lots of Oxford PPEists, though Cambridge, LSE, and UCL also make an appearance.

I think on the burgerland side of things, the State and Treasury Departments are also very competitive. A disproportionate number of American career diplomats are Harvard, Yale or Georgetown alums.

Foids are the real reason for the “male unemployment crisis”. They automatically get half the jobs via quotas, making it twice as hard for men to get in. Worst of all, they cannot separate their sexuality from their work. If they’re not attracted to you, they’ll try to get you fired. They don’t care that you could become homeless, all they think is “ugly male OUT”. Foids are the #1 reason I refuse to get a 9-5 job. They make it impossible to do your job, let alone keep it.

Really? A similar dynamic exists in the public sector, especially in fast-track civil service positions and more "prestigious" departments. In the UK, the Home Office, the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, the Cabinet Office, Department of International Trade, and the Treasury are overwhelmingly dominated by the same type of power-hungry, smooth-talking NT yuppies. Lots of Oxford PPEists, though Cambridge, LSE, and UCL also make an appearance.

I think on the burgerland side of things, the State and Treasury Departments are also very competitive. A disproportionate number of American career diplomats are Harvard, Yale or Georgetown alums.
Not in my shithole of a country lol. Things are different here. Here's to living a minimum subsistence life doing almost no work at all and leaching off of tax payer buxx

If I were the boss of a company or whatever, no woman is going up the ranks without meeting my dick first.

why the fuck any incel would want to work at all , let alone in the corporate environment is beyond me.

unless you are some greedy fuck who lusts for money their is little reason to wageslave if you can survive of neetbux

why the fuck any incel would want to work at all , let alone in the corporate environment is beyond me.

unless you are some greedy fuck who lusts for money their is little reason to wageslave if you can survive of neetbux
Some of us just want to buy copes man

If you have a Stacy at your hand, you CANNOT LOSE. It’s NOT POSSIBLE. Throwing Stacy at anything immediately allows you a W. Stacy can do NO wrong. We must remember, Stacy lives life with hax and god mode, therefore she can get you and your company through whatever you want her to. Only problem is, you must be careful she doesn’t abuse this power (as she more than likely will as she is a foid) and take over the company. It’s over.

Throwing Stacy at anything immediately allows you a W. Stacy can do NO wrong. We must remember, Stacy lives life with hax and god mode, therefore she can get you and your company through whatever you want her to.
The only thing with more privilege than a conventionally attractive femoid is an even more conventionally attractive femoid.

The only thing with more privilege than a conventionally attractive femoid is an even more conventionally attractive femoid.
Part of the push for feminism is to extend this same level of privilege to less conventionally attractive femoids too.
It's female self interest.

The only Stacy I would “hire” would be the one under my desk servicing my cock as she should
Implying thats not the same thing these guys are doing when they give these holes upper management positions.

Implying thats not the same thing these guys are doing when they give these holes upper management positions.
Soyciety is way too cucked for anything like that to happen, plus if a guy even winks at a girl and he happens to not be chad. He would be fired in a heartbeat for being a rapist pig

The problem is that the companies are too big to fail. They can keep making fuckall decisions and survive, just to avoid media attention.
The only thing left for ugly males to do is larp as trannies.

High IQ and very true, but I believe smaller firms are still more meritocratic.

Have also noticed foids are aware if they whine about it a lot, they get their AA, and these are the ones who turn out to be totally incompetent, beyond the level of being tolerable, so they aren't fired, they just have their responsibilities massively reduced, while keeping the pay, and are too dumb to realise it lol