Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid professor and students in college have the mentality of children. (rant)

Dreamer-cel

Dreamer-cel

Sauce: Meru The Succubus
★★★
Im a collegecel and my second year just begun. I wasn't expecting much but I expected adults to act like adults but guess not.
This took place at an ENG 201 online class.

We were doing introductions (ugh) and that shit took an hour and a half because the FOID teacher was like "OMG DO ANY OF YOU GUYS HAVE PETS?!?!?!? I WANNA SEE THEM!!!!":foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: and then after 1.5 HOURS she finally starts covering the damn syllabus --only to be interrupted by more people showing their animals and she loved it so much that she spoke about anything but the DAMN SYLLABUS. Including GROWN men:soy: and women:foidSoy: talking about how much they love the video game... ANIMAL CROSSING. ANIMAL CROSSING IS FOR FUCKING CHILDREN, I SAW FOIDS IN MY CLASS IN 5TH GRADE PLAY THAT SHIT. WHY ARE WE IN COLLEGE WASTING TIME AND MONEY ON THIS SHIT?!?!?!:reeeeee: and then an ADULT MALE mentions how much he loves reading WEBTOONS (more gay baby shit), and the foid professor was like "recently i was on the train and saw someone next to me reading webtoons and i thought "oh thats cool"." Then the class goes on to talk about which cartoons they like to watch/watched recently, like SPONGE BOB. Which is cool... if you're 10 YEARS OLD:reeeeee:

THE ONLY FUCKING ANIMATION ADULTS SHOULD BE WATCHING IS SOUTH PARK AND HENTAI.
THE ONLY VIDEO GAMES ADULTS SHOULD BE PLAYING ARE THE "violent" GAMES THAT "inspire mass shootings oh noooo":feels:

NONE OF THIS GAY BABY SHIT. NUKE THIS GAY EARTH. WE NEED A TSUNAMI TO WASH AWAY ALL THIS SHIT. RUSSIA NEEDS TO DETONATE A MISSILE IN THE OCEAN NEAR THE EAST COAST AND MAKE A WAVE SO BIG TO MAKE A FLOOD OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS.

I felt like a fucking alien looking down at the human race... watching them devolve. I could barely process this shit. I couldn't believe my eyes... what The FUCK:lasereyes:
Why hasn't anyone grown out of childhood???

btw: a few foids announced that they are pregnant/getting married. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Suifuel in itself.
But, Why are GROWN FOIDS announcing that they are getting married/are pregnant acting like children? Is it wise for CHILDREN TO HAVE CHILDREN? What will be the product of that???:feelsclown: more "trans" kids?? transgender OR transpecies??? "yes sweet child you are a mermaid:foidSoy::heart:, everyone who doesn't approve is a bigot."

Im so fucking glad im not paying a dime out of pocket for this, the government is picking up the tab:yes: for my "college education".
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Harris klebold hitman video screengrab

Good for you not paying for glorified adult daycare.

Im so fucking glad im not paying a dime out of pocket for this, the government is picking up the tab:yes: for my "college education".
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Based. I was about to say you are retarded for paying to go there but this is high IQ, drain the system for all it's worth.

Clownfuel tbh

Dreamer-cel said:
Is it wise for CHILDREN TO HAVE CHILDREN?

Only if the basement is well padded.

- in fritzlcraft