Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foid teacher wrote me up and now I have saturday school, and I'm grounded.

Siegfried

Siegfried

ForevER Alone
Foid orchestra teacher wrote me up for apparently being disrespectful to her (indicating that she has a fragile ego, common estrogenic trait) and for always being late to her class, 11 times in total out of all the fucking days of this semester. She's a whore too, literally has more than 1000 followers on her IG and shes a blonde short bitch with a huge ass and thighs. Clearly she enjoys getting railed by chads and niggers on the daily like the submissive cunt she is, she even dated one of the coaches who's like fucking 6'4 tall and she even says that she reads smut. What's even worse is that I know damn well there are others who are late everyday that receive no consequences, but when it's me, im the one that has to get punished.

So yeah..... won't be active for a while. Hope that bitch catches AIDS and dies.

Foid orchestra teacher wrote me up for apparently being disrespectful to her (indicating that she has a fragile ego, common estrogenic trait) and for always being late to her class, 11 times in total out of all the fucking days of this semester. She's a whore too, literally has more than 1000 followers on her IG and shes a blonde short bitch with a huge ass and thighs. Clearly she enjoys getting railed by chads and niggers on the daily like the submissive cunt she is, she even dated one of the coaches who's like fucking 6'4 tall and she even says that she reads smut. What's even worse is that I know damn well there are others who are late everyday that receive no consequences, but when it's me, im the one that has to get punished.

So yeah..... won't be active for a while. Hope that bitch catches AIDS and dies.
dnr

View: https://youtu.be/Qw6RD5S3e8o?feature=shared

Unfortunate. I've suffered similarly in the past with my teachers as they punished me for the bullshit that was undeserving of the punishment or things that other people were doing. If I was a Chad, these cunts would have been sucking my dick, not caring about our age gap, but because I'm a Sub Five male, I get treated worse than others for the things I never choose.

she even says that she reads smut
:feelspuke:

I have a teacher like yours: blonde and short, typical "dumb blonde" (some of her statements when talking would make even the devil cringe; like, some of the most PC things you'll hear), and I would say other than some small disagreements, we do get along quite well, and I try not to make her mad by being as cordial and respectful as I can without stepping over my dignity—respectful but assertive when need be. I'm always sleepy in her class, though.

If i was you id just not go. I doubt what she doing is even legal

Did you get a spankings?

good luck in ur SATs now get off this site kid

do you play the viola

i play the viola (srs)

If i was you id just not go. I doubt what she doing is even legal
Had detention twice before but never showed up. I doubt they wouldn't even notice honestly.

You should throw a tantrum bro...