Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid says incels are only a problem now because we aren’t used as canon fodder as much anymore

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
This post speaks for itself.

A7589C9A 9676 4CC1 BDF9 4A32EBDE6B2D

"Too many low quality men are allowed to live"
Low quality? Just cuz they aren't good looking? Stupid bitch
Yeah lol

She's just asking for more and more ugly men to turn to the "dark side" until one day one smacks her close to death, because her hypergamous race is the one who ruined the world. Her female race is the one that knocked the "balance" off. Her fucking gender is the reason why Biden is elected, her fucking gender is the reason Putin is becoming more and more based and wanting to kill more people like her. Jfl they do not realize who's fault it is. Because logically speaking it isn't ours. If she's reading this. You deserved to get Erenyeager'd

Last edited:
empathetic gender

People only value males if they look good, otherwise they have to produce something of value to society.

She needs a hard rape and public beating till death
:lul::lul::lul:

She's just asking for more and more ugly men to turn to the "dark side" until one day one smacks her close to death, because her hypergamous race is the one at fault here, yet still denies it.
It’s great to see women blackpilling males left and right tbh.

And then they turn around and say we are the ones who are hateful and violent.

Men aren't dying young at high enough rates
Fuck off Rose

Least rage inducing female alive. At least she's honest and knows about evolutionary psychology. I still want to kill her in League of Legends of course.

And then they say looks don't matter.

Pin this, so "virgins but not incels" could see what toilets really think of them.

She deserves to be stalked by a crazed Afghan solider who's eager and ready to mutilate all female relatives of hers of ALL ages in front of her eyes, then beat her to death with their mutilated parts.

The person who doesn’t feel the warmth of the town will burn it to feel its warmth

bro she looks like the kind of girl to have a mental breakdown because her cuck husband didn't have sex with her for a week and wont touch her flabby teletubby ass cheeks.

She deserves to be stalked by a crazed Afghan solider who's eager and ready to mutilate all female relatives of hers of ALL ages in front of her eyes, then beat her to death with their mutilated parts.

Very based

bro she looks like the kind of girl to have a mental breakdown because her cuck husband didn't have sex with her for a week and wont touch her flabby teletubby ass cheeks.
Chad cuck husband

She's just asking for more and more ugly men to turn to the "dark side" until one day one smacks her close to death, because her hypergamous race is the one who ruined the world. Her female race is the one that knocked the "balance" off. Her fucking gender is the reason why Biden is elected, her fucking gender is the reason Putin is becoming more and more based and wanting to kill more people like her. Jfl they do not realize who's fault it is. Because logically speaking it isn't ours. If she's reading this. You deserved to get Erenyeager'd
Hopefully we will rise again eventually

Does this toilet realize that many Chads and normies also died in wars?

Least rage inducing female alive. At least she's honest and knows about evolutionary psychology. I still want to kill her in League of Legends of course.
Exactly, we need more women speaking the blackpilled truth.

The person who doesn’t feel the warmth of the town will burn it to feel its warmth
Blackcel proverb from Africa

Aka the rumbling arc but good
I saw someone made a post a while ago about doing the runbling against curries so no one would suffer the same fate he did.

Pin this, so "virgins but not incels" could see what toilets really think of them.
No pinning for subhumans

I saw someone made a post a while ago about doing the runbling against curries so no one would suffer the same fate he did.
Rumbling against humanity would be good

I'm not suprised

I'm not suprised
When you are blackpilled, knowing women think like this is like knowing 8 o’ clock is coming after 7:30.

Hope she becomes the next Bianca Devins

She needs a hard rape and public beating till death
The police need to lock her up and then set her on fire while she is still alive. The femoid isn’t on model level looks herself yet basically refers to groups of men as subhumans. She has an easy life just because of her gender.

The female ego is ragefuel.

The police need to lock her up and then set her on fire while she is still alive. The femoid isn’t on model level looks herself yet basically refers to groups of men as subhumans. She has an easy life just because of her gender.

Insanely based gigabased

This is why I wish for societal collapse. No law, no order. Then we see who's going to extinct who.

Le empathetic gender, everyone.

:lul::lul::lul:
True, she should be set to her own standards and set on fire.

What does she(he? Looks like a man with that jaw and 5’oclock shadow)mean? Historically foids had no rights, and shouldn’t. Traditionally they were married off to the most stable male. I’m sure there’s many men here on .is that status/wealth mog Chad. Womens rights was a mistake. They are supposed to be dependent and obedient, not unruly and disrespectful. For every word out of a foids mouth should follow a man beating her.
Women just cucked men like that in the past.

This is why I wish for societal collapse. No law, no order. Then we see who's going to extinct who.
The based levels are off the charts

It isn't her place to say who is low or high quality. When there is no food her place in society will be corrected.

It isn't her place to say who is low or high quality. When there is no food her place in society will be corrected.
Communist revolution against the females?

The idiots that follow this idea conveniently forget to add themselves to their idea. Basically "rules for thee, not for me" to the maximum. If we enforced eugenics as these idiots wanted, they would be left behind like we are and would hate every second of it while blaming us for "denying their reproductive rights" or something.

Besides, just because something is in nature doesn't mean we can't do better than that. For example any kind of make-up is unnatural yet these blithering idiots keep using them to look better than they naturally are. Humans are differentiated from animals because we helped others in our community to recover from grave injuries while animals would left them behind to die ffs.

The idiots that follow this idea conveniently forget to add themselves to their idea. Basically "rules for thee, not for me" to the maximum. If we enforced eugenics as these idiots wanted, they would be left behind like we are and would hate every second of it while blaming us for "denying their reproductive rights" or something.

Besides, just because something is in nature doesn't mean we can't do better than that. For example any kind of make-up is unnatural yet these blithering idiots keep using them to look better than they naturally are. Humans are differentiated from animals because we helped others in our community to recover from grave injuries while animals would left them behind to die ffs.
Exactly. Whores always cry when their standards for men are out on them. And many animals can be more compassionate than humans, especially foids.

Every time when I see some fuckin 6'3 tallfag out and about with his 5'5 becky, it fills me with bitterness, sadness, and frustration.

That guy must've had multiple relationships all throughout his life up to this point. He has something to live for. He thinks about his special other knowing his special other is thinking about him. They go on dates, have intimacy, friendship, and fuck. They do normal shit, go out dining, shopping at the malls, walks on beaches, parks, etc...

That fills me with rage. If he's not married by the the age of 33, he's had mutliple girlfriends and a ton of flings by now (depending on the type of dude that he is).

Meanwhile I got literally fuckin nothing.
Why can't some of these racist fuckin foids give a 5'6 Asian dude like me a chance? I see some Asian dudes that are 5'3 or 5'4, I can kinda see how its next to impossible. But 5'6 is average for an Asian dude and I still can't get jack shit.

You mean to fuckin tell me all of these 5'2 to 5'4 noodlewhores don't want me? They are so self hating its not even funny. Its like they don't even realize that they are self hating on a mass scale. They would rather go for some low tier white or hispanic dude thats 5'5 to 5'7. That must mean that most Asian dudes are 0/10 to most foids. As in wouldn't even remotely consider the same way men wouldn't even remotely consider black foids.

Last edited:
And too many foids are enabled to live without being raped