Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can only be friends with incels now.

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
I can only be friends with other incels because I can't stand being around feminized nigger/kike loving, foid worshipping normalNIGGERS anymore. The problem is that it's near impossible to find trucels irl because we keep a low profile. Even 4chan users are too gay and pussified in my opinion.

The problem is that it's near impossible to find trucels irl because we keep a low profile
yeah gl with that

even if you find one it will be near impossible to form any kind of connection bc of two-sided high inhib

im too blackpilled to be friends with anyone on here tbh

I can't make friends with anyone. Ever. Even if they want to be my friend I am just incapable for some reason.

I can't make friends with anyone. Ever. Even if they want to be my friend I am just incapable for some reason.
are you introverted atleast?

if no how do you cope with the loneliness if i may ask?

I can only be friends with other incels because I can't stand being around feminized nigger/kike loving, foid worshipping normalNIGGERS anymore. The problem is that it's near impossible to find trucels irl because we keep a low profile. Even 4chan users are too gay and pussified in my opinion.
I now have Five Stars. That's how Blackpilled I am.

My only friends are my Goldfish and Turtle

feminized niggers and erc don’t even give me a chance to speak to them so i just talk to other incels

You are only finding about this now?? :feelshmm:

You are only finding about this now?? :feelshmm:
I used to cope by talking to 4chan losers but even they are too bluepilled and faggy I just can't stand them anymore

I avoid sexhavers in general. It's just not worth it for me to get mogged so I don't care about having friends or seeing most of my relatives and acquintances. I've probably never been out as little as now, I hate seeing couples, families and mothers pushing baby trolleys. Even just young people annoy me, sometimes elderly people too who live in their nice bubble where current hypergamy didn't exist. During the summer I like to be more out because I could cope with nature and swimming. The downside is that those places are the worst to get mogged by PDA couples, they couldn't be avoided completely no matter how sparsely populated area.

I used to cope by talking to 4chan losers but even they are too bluepilled and faggy I just can't stand them anymore
My country has it's own equivalent of 4chan which is very popular now. They're just hostile assholes now who love to brag about their success and shit on incels and other losers. It's quite cucked and whiteknighted now too.

My country has it's own equivalent of 4chan which is very popular now. They're just hostile assholes now who love to brag about their success and shit on incels and other losers. It's quite cucked and whiteknighted now too.
4chan is mainly browsed by redpillers who shit on incels too. I despise them so much.

Yea fuck normies

Thinking of blocking my normie friends and being on .is. all of them are too cucked.

Thinking of blocking my normie friends and being on .is. all of them are too cucked.
My friends abandoned me, I wish I still had a few friends to play videogames with.

are you introverted atleast?

if no how do you cope with the loneliness if i may ask?
I dont know if i am introverted or extroverted. I have never had a friend in real life at 21. I ate alone at lunch, played alone at recess, and never spoke in class. I don't cope well with loneliness and it has led me to abuse drugs and self harm like an emo foid. My family thinks I am just some stone cold autist with no interest in relationships but really I crave romance and friendship.