Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid STEALS LUBE TO FUCK CHADS, Soys Don't Give a Shit

Selinity

Selinity

banned

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/l8yvlq/i_steal_lubricant_from_time_to_time_in/

Dumb bitch posts her address and pics on her reddit and later admits to having regularly stolen lube from the local store to do anal, and her justification is that it's 'too expensive for such a small amount :feelsohh: ,' as if that justifies stealing.

Of course since she has a vagina though no one calls her out on her bad behaviour and instead make fucking jokes
SIMPS IN THE COMMENTS ARE FUCKING TELLING HER HOW TO EVADE THE LAW AND CONTINUE STEALING, AND OTHER FOIDS ADMIT TO BEING THEIFS AS WELL, WHAT THE FUCK!:dafuckfeels:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/l8yvlq/i_steal_lubricant_from_time_to_time_in/

Dumb bitch posts her address and pics on her reddit and later admits to having regularly stolen lube from the local store to do anal, and her justification is that it's 'too expensive for such a small amount :feelsohh: ,' as if that justifies stealing.

Of course since she has a vagina though no one calls her out on her bad behaviour and instead make fucking jokes
SIMPS IN THE COMMENTS ARE FUCKING TELLING HER HOW TO EVADE THE LAW AND CONTINUE STEALING, AND OTHER FOIDS ADMIT TO BEING THEIFS AS WELL, WHAT THE FUCK!:dafuckfeels:

Whores like anal sex? :feelsUgh:

Lube is expensive. So the solution is to steal?

I thought sex wasn't important? Wouldn't the solution then be to have less sex? Or no sex? :feelsseriously:

These people will commit crimes just so they can get laid yet they'll tell you to live without sex your entire life

I thought sex wasn't important? Wouldn't the solution then be to have less sex? Or no sex? :feelsseriously:

These people will commit crimes just so they can get laid yet they'll tell you to live without sex your entire life
The solution is to ban sex

Is it a foid? I think it's just a faggot

>2100 updoots
FML, I have Reddit blocked so can't see the comments, but why do people upbote shit like this?

Also, the lube that is sold at my nearest supermarket is always security tagged, I guess lots of people steal it.

:feelsbadman: this shit makes me so fucking tired bros, i can't :feelscry:

it's a faggot dumbass

She sure do need lots of lube it seems. Chad won't let go of her dirty ass until it cracks.

Fuck, why is the thought of anal sex so gross? Can't believe I used to fantasize about it as a teen.
Is it a foid? I think it's just a faggot

View attachment 403023
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Why did I even open this thread. The day is ruined because of one degen faggot. Omg I need a break.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back