Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foid thought I was my friend's father - he's older than me

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
That's the power of a NW4 scalp. My friend is 31, I'm 30.

I have already mentioned this friend here, he's a 5'6 light-skinned mulatto semi-incel/low tier normie. His face is a bout a 5, but he does look younger, and he has a full head of hair.

I don't have anything besides my baldness that makes me look any older than I am. No expression marks, no under-eye bags, nothing. Back when I was NW2- people actually thought I was younger than I actually was often.

Its over for baldcels. Foids will assume you look like someone who works at tech support, janitor or some other shitty job.

Let’s hope it isn’t over, man.

baldness + bad pale skin multiply exponentially, its more forgiving for black folks and some with darker skin pigmentation ,it can hide skin flaws /protect more from sun damage etc..

baldness + bad pale skin multiply exponentially, its more forgiving for black folks and some with darker skin pigmentation ,it can hide skin flaws /protect more from sun damage etc..
Accurate. The bigger your hair x skin contrast is, the worse if you bald.

balding=DEATH

if you're balding, it's over for you. commit suicide or go ER if you're bald
-Hamudi the Syrian Subhuman

My hairline was slowly receding until I went vegan. Now hairline is no longer receding.
It's like a normal high(although I would rate myself NW-0), my my hair is thick and so dark, its really my only phyaically redeming quality that save me from being a truecel goblin.

Honestly, having nice hair makes such a tremendous difference. You can literary gain or lose 2 points with/without hair.

Congrats you became father of 30 years son

Its over for baldcels. Foids will assume you look like someone who works at tech support, janitor or some other shitty job.

Ages me. XD On a serious note, that just sucks.

That's the power of a NW4 scalp. My friend is 31, I'm 30.

I have already mentioned this friend here, he's a 5'6 light-skinned mulatto semi-incel/low tier normie. His face is a bout a 5, but he does look younger, and he has a full head of hair.

I don't have anything besides my baldness that makes me look any older than I am. No expression marks, no under-eye bags, nothing. Back when I was NW2- people actually thought I was younger than I actually was often.

It's over for you bro.