Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid trait: you get job offers overseas even without knowing the fucking language

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
"My Chinese skills are limited to a few phrases"

Ugly ass Latina foid got bored of the US, applied to a teaching job in China, and got it. Was home at the start of the pandemic (early 2020), but still was able to reenter China. Got bored of teaching and somehow found a job as a tech copywriter.

Now comes the dating part. Two comments from that article stood out to me, and my take on it is in italics:
"In my experience, dating in China is complicated. I'm not opposed to dating Chinese men (stop your bullshitting, yes you are), but I often worry about the language barrier and cultural differences"
Lets say I'm wrong, and she is truthfully open to dating Chinese guys....Mainland Chinese are brutally honest and based when it comes to physical appearance; if you're fat and/or ugly, they'll tell you.

"Conversely, single expat men have expressed interest in me, but they'll also tell me they're not looking for anything serious — in other words, a situationship" (translation: she's hooked up, but she fails to understand that expats are not going to settle down for a 3/10 greasy looking goblina)

The western single male expats are focused on Chinese foids, and apparently there's also quite a number of Russian models in China recently....why the hell would they pay any attention to that? (her photo is in the article linked - and her looksmatch would be rotting on this forum).

But it doesn't matter, she's winning better than many of us --- its amazing how women succeed just by being female, but they keep gaslighting men that we are the ones rigging the systme for them.

Reminds me of that shit series, emily in paris.

Reminds me of that shit series, emily in paris.
Yup.

I also personally know a foid that moved to a European country (won't say which to keep it anonymous). She's too stupid to learn the local language and bitches about how the locals won't accept her, and keeps moving from one EU country to another (on her 3rd country so far), She graduated with an easy major from an unknown spic-majority college. She's also past 30, slowly hitting the wall, is still hot but her looks are fading quickly, yet bitches about the dating scene.
I see PLENTY of foids that get these sweet deals in life

Yet I have a Masters in STEM and speak 3 languages, and I'm stuck in a banana-republic-within-mainland-US territory, and can only get hired by sketchy companies with shitty benefits

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Unbelievable.

This gets said all the time, but I will say it one more time: foids live life on easy mode. In every fucking aspect, be it dating or working.

Feminists push for foids to get into high paying jobs, they have gender quotas. Feminists managed to brainwash society into thinking that if something isn't at least 50% female, then it's vile evil mysogynistic.

Foids cannot lose at life. Foids only win. They simply win.

This is the issue. Women get promoted constantly (even more than men) and other men promote
how women DON'T get promoted through Feminism. No real change takes place. Men only promote
women to positions where they are not hiring people, and thus the status quo stays the same. Most incels
are oppressed by other men not women so much as they just go with what society tells them is good.

The result is we can't gain any status even though we been in our industries years.

They get everything handed to them because they are foids. I blame the simps for this honestly. When will you see a guy getting a job overseas without knowing the language? You can't unless your chad or something

These toilets love to dish it out but on tiktok comments when it happens irl they fake cry or get angry.