Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foid wants me to work full time for no reason

Skoga

Skoga

5'4 balding non-NT NEET
★★★★★
In order to keep getting my gov-neetbuxx, kikes put me in a course to "rehab" back into a wagie-workslave
The foid who leads the course, went over my CV (I've been a hiki/neet on and off for 6 years) and told me we will work on finding me a suitable job
I told her the reason why I don't work is because of my disability and mental issue records leaving me very unmotivated to take part in society etc.

She kept insisting that I should still try finding a job (probably because kikes want my gov-neetbuxx to pay off all the immigrants that are coming to our country)
Since I had to tell her something, I told her that we could try searching for part-time jobs so she wouldnt report me that I'm abusing the gov-neetbuxx system
But since my CV and grades in school were so shit, I don't have any hope to find anything since employers would rather have a motivated immigrant workslave working their wagie job rather than someone who looks like he would quit after a day of working there

Since we didn't get any success with finding a part time job within a month, she is now trying to get me to apply to full-time training that literally pays the same amount of money as I get from neetbuxx. Of course I will keep rejecting those as long as I can but who knows how long the kikes will keep giving me my well-deserved neetbuxx

Well they can't kick you off of neetbux if you have nothing else to live off I assume, if you keep rejecting jobs they'll label you with some new mental illness in order to keep you on the bux.

Just stuff up the Job interview

Make yourself useful, goyim; globohomo needs you

do u have an autism diagnosis? I have. And coupled with my disability ID i dont have to deal with any of them and can rot in peace on neetbux. I would only work if i get 50k€ at least other than that: fuck off and die

Fuck the Arbeitsamt yo. Bürgergeld !

do u have an autism diagnosis? I have. And coupled with my disability ID i dont have to deal with any of them and can rot in peace on neetbux. I would only work if i get 50k€ at least other than that: fuck off and die
Not autism (atleast I haven't been diagnosed yet), I have an eye condition.

Fuck the Arbeitsamt yo. Bürgergeld !
Die wollen dass ich mit 24 noch ne Ausbildung anfange wenn ich schon genug Anzeichen gemacht hab, dass ich nicht arbeiten will

Die wollen dass ich mit 24 noch ne Ausbildung anfange wenn ich schon genug Anzeichen gemacht hab, dass ich nicht arbeiten will
Ja da biste dann mit 27 fertig oder wat.Die haben doch Lack gesoffn

over4bürgergeldcels
Bürgergeld is lifefuel for subhumans like me, if I wasn't in a country that had neetbuxx I wouldve roped years ago