Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to go wageslave again part time

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I recieve neetbuxx.

Neeting is rotting my brains away just at home everyday. I want to go work part time to get money for SEA maxxing, Africa maxxing, EE maxxing.

Just chilling home means i just stare at a screen all day. I love neetbuxxing but it will be great to get extra € without paying tax to soyciety. Then I can use the € for my copes and take 3 month holidays every year when its shit weather in EU and cold, windy, rainy, snowing and tropical country maxx.

I am gonna contact the work department at the neetbuxx office and tell them to organise me some trainee job for incels and autists without normies disturbing my mental health with their work place politics bullshit. And I will tell them this specificaly that I dont want any devils to disturb my incel autist brains and fuck up my € from work.

Last edited:
just drive ubereats or sumthin

it will get you out the house and is flexible

Never work in fast food. You'll go insane

Never work in fast food. You'll go insane
Nah I need a manager position or a skilled trainee position without distubance of normies.

just drive ubereats or sumthin

it will get you out the house and is flexible
I am already a wizard, too old for those jobs. No easy money there, I need a chill job

Wageslaving vs neetbux is basically picking one poison. But once i lose all hope then i'll definitely neetmax

Wageslaving vs neetbux is basically picking one poison. But once i lose all hope then i'll definitely neetmax
yeah I know. I wanna get € for travel maxxing

I wish I could get neetbucks :feelsbadman:

Never contribute to this society of sexhavers

What's EE maxxing

Maybe a warehouse job? Most of the time they want you to be full time though

Maybe a warehouse job? Most of the time they want you to be full time though
Nah not warehouse.

I did an apprenticeship in a hotel back in the days when I was my late teens/early 20's. Probably do that, boss nigga of the cleaners department or boss nigga for the bar department or sumthing and only few hours a day etc etc etc.

If they refuse there in the neetbuxx office then i just use my neetbuxx to travel and fund my stay in SEA because the neetbuxx department always send also there shit online and i get an email notification I will know when I have appointments etc and just fly into the shit hole country so they dont cut off my buxx

I recieve neetbuxx.

Neeting is rotting my brains away just at home everyday. I want to go work part time to get money for SEA maxxing, Africa maxxing, EE maxxing.

Just chilling home means i just stare at a screen all day. I love neetbuxxing but it will be great to get extra € without paying tax to soyciety. Then I can use the € for my copes and take 3 month holidays every year when its shit weather in EU and cold, windy, rainy, snowing and tropical country maxx.

I am gonna contact the work department at the neetbuxx office and tell them to organise me some trainee job for incels and autists without normies disturbing my mental health with their work place politics bullshit. And I will tell them this specificaly that I dont want any devils to disturb my incel autist brains and fuck up my € from work.
get job goyim

Work at a factory, everyone is foreign in them anyway, you don't have to interact with anyone.

get job goyim
I wont be paying taxes for fucking Jews. Just work to pay for copes and health insurance. The Jews can tax me 5$ a month to give their niggers and sandniggers.

By the way I like Jewish foids. Tell me some secrets to impress jewish foids with?

See this bitch, she sweet and I bet her pussy sweet especially to lick it

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHhrePWzkPk