Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foid wishes death upon her son because he's not a Tyrone

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
" And here I am, his own mother, and I can't hell but feel jealous of him and insecure. I'm just feeling very low and very alone right now."

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Parenting/comments/6ehj9g/my_son_is_far_smarter_than_i_am_and_i_feel_liek_a/

Foids literally only care about getting fucked by BBC. If a male shows signs of being successful and driven, foids want to find an alpha to tear his throat out. She probably thinks about smothering him in his sleep. She's losing her mind because she's not getting fucked up the ass and she thinks her son is the reason why. She believes that if she kills her children, Tyrone will come and breed her loose cunt.

She wouldn't be happy if he was a gangbanger either lmao.

See all the words of support?

"Don't Worry"

"Don't feel bad"

"Kids of today are smarter, its totally okay"

Now imagine if a man made this post. Humans are a fucking joke. This retarded cumrag should have never procreated

Brutal tbh
genetics determine how well you are treated by your parents as well, I have shit genetics so I have shit parents (especially shit father)
Truly insane world.
9DB9F7AA 543B 4607 A895 DDBCEB25AC22

Women hate their own spawn yet can't mercifully euthanize the child before he grows up and realized how doomed he is.

I hate that kind of human existence, I hope the child is killed tbh.

Now you wonder why so many black men in america act so savage

smart and high iq blacks are literally being breed out by black foids

That's why blacks do not advance in the USA. This nigga is smart and her stupid mother thinks that's a problem, Black people themselves lag themselves

That's why blacks do not advance in the USA. This nigga is smart and her stupid mother thinks that's a problem, Black people themselves lag themselves
Black nerdcels are brutally bullied by Tyrones, more so than any race, blacks hate nerds

And he has a great combination: a powerful body and intelligence.
I've seen smart Chads, they are successful in everything.

You have to remember by nigger standards a 95 IQ is genius tier.

Truecel trait: Like me having learned the IPA International Phonetic Alphabet

that's kind of how I was at 10. then it all went to shit as I spiraled deeper and deeper into depression

Wow she’s angry her son is not acting like a nigger.

she’s thinking like a ghetto hood rat, she would have been turned off by him if she encountered a similar kid when she was his age. sees that her son is a smart, aggreeable kid with goals, and in her ghetto ratchet mind, he will not be sexually successful because he behaves like a decent human being with aspirations

just get killed by a police officer so your mother becomes a multimillionaire theory

Brutal tbh
genetics determine how well you are treated by your parents as well, I have shit genetics so I have shit parents (especially shit father)
Which is retarded because your parents are responsible for your subhuman genes

Believing a mother can unconditionally love her son is bluepilled af when there are plenty of examples disproving this.

Jealous on her own son? what a dumb bitch, she should be proud, this just further proves how people are vain creatures that want to screw up their kids so they could feel better, biggest lie in the world is that parents care for you, they just feel obligation and nothing more.
Now you wonder why so many black men in america act so savage

smart and high iq blacks are literally being breed out by black foids
i saw a video where some guy pranked black dudes and all female commenters praised the black guys who try to beat him up and shamed the guys who just walked away.

Last edited:
Jealous on her own son? what a dumb bitch, she should be proud, this just further proves how people are vain creatures that want to screw up their kids so they could feel better, biggest lie in the world is that parents care for you, they just feel obligation and nothing more.

i saw a video where some guy pranked black dudes and all female commenters praised the black guys who try to beat him up and shamed the guys who just walked away.
pride has deluded even the angels.This is just expected,especially out of this degenerate society.