Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid worried about her fertility window

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-

She looks like a gay guy

Trannies can't have babies.

YIKERS STOOPID FEMCEL, YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO CHAD'S CUM, LIFE IS PERFECTLY FINE WITHOUT LOVE AND INTIMACY

Last edited:
"foid" why are u clickbaiting man

YIKERS STOOPID FEMCEL, YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO CHAD'S CUM, LIFE IS PERFECTLY FINE WITHOUT LOVE AND INTIMACY :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
That's the last thing a soy would say, real soys are on women's side no matter what

so what does this bitch even want from us

she could have gotten married at any time from age 17 to 33, if she wanted to

:worryfeels:

she could have gotten married at any time from age 17 to 33, if she wanted to
Facts
Any female can put their big girl boots on and get married/have children when they are in their prime around 15-25 but they refuse to do so and then complain when they are 30+ and want to fault men for not being good enough to pass all their fucking tests and jump through all their fucking hoops to put a ring on their geriatric ass and put a baby in their decaying womb

Women don't understand that the ONLY reason 30+yo women have better chances at conceiving and even 40+ is because of the miracles of modern day science. Modern medicine slaps God in the face with a big medicine dick. In the olden days if a woman got pregnant that old she would probably still fucking die because her body was too frail to handle the birth and afterbirth. A pregnant girl needed to be young and virile for best results hence why you always pregnated the most healthy and youngest of the group.

Last edited:
Facts
Any female can put their big girl boots on and get married/have children when they are in their prime around 15-25 but they refuse to do so and then complain when they are 30+ and want to fault men for not being good enough to pass all their fucking tests and jump through all their fucking hoops to put a ring on their geriatric ass and put a baby in their decaying womb

Women don't understand that the ONLY reason 30+yo women have better chances at conceiving and even 40+ is because of the miracles of modern day science. Modern medicine slaps God in the face with a big medicine dick. In the olden days if a woman got pregnant that old she would probably still fucking die because her body was too frail to handle the birth and afterbirth. A pregnant girl needed to be young and virile for best results hence why you always pregnated the most healthy and youngest of the group.
Reminds me of a Dutch talk by this professor.
View: https://youtu.be/8f7omwfC-bE
Honestly quite a blackpill, someone on here should translate the full talk (I might when I get some free time)
He encourages ppl in their twenties to get kids soon and talks about how we're basically not even supposed to be living beyond our 40th. Title translated in english: "why ppl in their twenties should get kids ASAP"

Facts

by 17 they are already on their second or third boyfriend, so they aren't marrying the "first loser" while "lacking experience", by their own logic there should be no problem getting married relatively soon

but nope, gotta fill up the semen reservoir with genetic material from 25 men before she's "ready" to have a single autistic child with some cuckold

Honestly quite a blackpill, someone on here should translate the full talk (I might when I get some free time)
He encourages ppl in their twenties to get kids soon and talks about how we're basically not even supposed to be living beyond our 40th. Title translated in english: "why ppl in their twenties should get kids ASAP"

gigabased alert, he knows how the decline in reproductive health works

gigabased alert, he knows how the decline in reproductive health works
I'm going to translate his talks soon. He's dropping some real nuclear blackpills and basically is confirming everything we've been saying. It's good to have a reputable and credible professor confirming everything we say on here.

Just another foid who was too busy chasing a career

we're basically not even supposed to be living beyond our 40th
That's not actually true. Average life expectancy in the past was so low because of childhood death. People who made it to 10 or something would have an average life expectancy of like +60.

she looks like she has a must ash

That's the last thing a soy would say, real soys are on women's side no matter what
Femcels don't exist

But I don't even have my own house. Or a gf. That's the world's fault tbh
That's not actually true. Average life expectancy in the past was so low because of childhood death. People who made it to 10 or something would have an average life expectancy of like +60.

Last edited:
Can you link the data on that? Childhood deaths obviously drove the average down, but the fact that only childhood deaths caused the life expectancy to drop down to 35 years average around ~200 years ago seems a bit too excessive. He quoted an average age of max 40-50 in his talk.

Can you link the data on that? Childhood deaths obviously drove the average down, but the fact that only childhood deaths caused the life expectancy to drop down to 35 years average around ~200 years ago seems a bit too excessive. He quoted an average age of max 40-50 in his talk.

You see it's like 72 when only counting people that make it to 5 years old. The bible actually says "man's life is 3 score and 10". That's 70 years.

Last edited:
She is just joking guys. Nothing to see here. Just your ususal attention seeking whore. I bet she has 10 guys right outside her door. Die bitch or suck my cock.

You see it's like 72 when only counting people that make it to 5 years old. The bible actually says "man's life is 3 score and 10". That's 70 years.
Bible also says you can fuck a girl if she is 3 or above
She looks like a gay guy
don't worry champ as long as it has a hole someone is going to fook it.
Soys are always jerking each other

Last edited: