Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid Worship Explained - Reference for future debates

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Wizard
★★★★
1. Displaying the image of a foid is advertisement. Examples:

Panteneaqualight zero billboard
Lady gaga concert billboard 19471653
Advertising perfume billboard city night advertising perfume billboard city night d rendering

2. Advertisement is praise; Praise is religion.

Advertisement is praise of the product (of course) but also of the person, or category of person, being displayed in the ad. Hence sponsorship.

The oldest sacred text of India is the "Rig Veda", which means: "the praise songs we memorize". The book of Psalms in the Bible is called "Tehillim" in Hebrew. This word is the plural of "Tehillah", which means: "a discourse (or song) of praise". In all religions it is the same. The fundamental religious act is praise. Also, the word "worship" has the same root as "worthy". In effect, "to worship" is "to make worthy", i.e. "to praise".

3. Displaying a foid image as one's AV is praise of that foid, hence worship.

And don't argue that "2D foids don't exist". Do you think that Ganesh exists? Or Zeus? Yet they are (were) worshiped.

But there is more (worse)

4. Displaying a foid as one's AV is halomaxxing, i.e. trying to crush-mogg fellow brocels

A few examples:

As the last image shows, not only niggers do that ...

5. Everyone knows that having a foid AV is deliberate halomaxxing
I was fine with having a Beethoven avi but now that anyone will be able to halomaxx I feel like I will have to put a waifu avi again :feelsgah:
I want to make my waifu as avi and mog other people's waifus
Foid avi users would benefit from the halo effect, which consequently creates a horn effect for non-foid avi users
Pfft. You are just upset that his avatar gives a superior halo to that trashy animu avatar.
Halo, Halo, Halo, ... Mogg, Mogg, Mogg, ...

And then this (context: the recent poll on foid AVs. The question was, in essence: do you want to allow foid AVs again?):
No, the forum is calmer and happier without them
I agree 100%. Foid worshipers do not only worship foids, they also use the halo to play petty aggression games on each other.

Foid worship is the weapon of the Ersatz-Chad just like irl Chad uses foids to crush-humiliate incels.

Attachments

• c7fda926637151.5635837b8c5b9.jpg
    c7fda926637151.5635837b8c5b9.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 112
  • f63cd9801bbf9aea9f3cb009110bf71a.jpg
    f63cd9801bbf9aea9f3cb009110bf71a.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 135

View attachment 767515View attachment 767517View attachment 767518

Advertisement is praise of the product (of course) but also of the person, or category of person, being displayed in the ad. Hence sponsorship.

The oldest sacred text of India is the "Rig Veda", which means: "the praise songs we memorize". The book of Psalms in the Bible is called "Tehillim" in Hebrew. This word is the plural of "Tehillah", which means: "a discourse (or song) of praise". In all religions it is the same. The fundamental religious act is praise. Also, the word "worship" has the same root as "worthy". In effect, "to worship" is "to make worthy", i.e. "to praise".

And don't argue that "2D foids don't exist". Do you think that Ganesh exists? Or Zeus? Yet they are (were) worshiped.

4. Displaying a foid as one's AV is halomaxxing, i.e. trying to crush-mogg fellow brocels

A few examples:

And then this (context: the recent poll on foid AVs. The question was, in essence: do you want to allow foid AVs again?):

I agree 100%. Foid worshipers do not only worship foids, they also use the halo to play petty aggression games on each other.

Foid worship is the weapon of the Ersatz-Chad just like irl Chad uses foids to crush-humiliate incels.
Ill probably rape a foid before i commit suicide just to know what a pussy feels like, imma be dead anyway but atleast whats left of my brain would know what the soft curtains would feel like.

do my avi count as male worship?

@Fat Link, I think you might want to pin this.

I am not necessarily arguing for a ban again. The last poll (with its nearly 50/50 split) has convinced me that it is better to let people make their own choices on this topic.

I am just trying to summarise the "anti-foid worship" position, for the record.

Mimimimimi everything I don't like is a religion mimimimi there are no such thing as atheists mimimimimi

If I didn't know my life is this pathetic I'd assume that such a joyless individual can't possibly hold these convictions and you're just trolling, but you clearly do hold them.

FYI
@CopingForBrutality, @Rivened, @CroatianManlet, @Pandaemonium, @Mortis, @AlexDelarge, @cripplecel, @Cunning Linguist, @verzetn, @Pajeetsingh, @AfricanIncel, @ZtarvationArmy, @Fors4ken, @GeneralKnoxx, @HomicidalSuicidal88, @CHOoseWisely123, @Waco, @MiSKiRaT, @Orzmund, @mrlunatic, @ubermensch666, @UnknownR, @lonelinessmaxxer, @FemoidsGTFO, @Mango, @currycel⁰, @LifeMaxxer, @kay', @gangrenemax, @copeb4urope, @likewise, @darkdungeon, @Med Amine, @Tarquinius, @MassiveSoobHooman, @SubhumanScum, @3000showers, @NoBBCcel, @Never began 4 me, @OutcastedOutcast, @NormieKong, @Kamikaze69, @Gendocel, @deucegigalo, @Govid_Dorious, @Lonelyus, @VitaminS, @real_blackcel, @somniferum, @uranium235, @spasticbuddy, @30klhlvwizard, @AcidTrip, @Cletus Longthing, @Thaway, @M.Yass, @realblackcel02, @LegendOfEast, @It's Not Over, @Robb97, @Currycel1524, @diedlonely, @Sprite, @cunnylover69, @PopeOfCope, @BasedAlert, @another-lost-incel, @BataviaCel, @noodlelover

FYI
@CopingForBrutality, @Rivened, @CroatianManlet, @Pandaemonium, @Mortis, @AlexDelarge, @cripplecel, @Cunning Linguist, @verzetn, @Pajeetsingh, @AfricanIncel, @ZtarvationArmy, @Fors4ken, @GeneralKnoxx, @HomicidalSuicidal88, @CHOoseWisely123, @Waco, @MiSKiRaT, @Orzmund, @mrlunatic, @ubermensch666, @UnknownR, @lonelinessmaxxer, @FemoidsGTFO, @Mango, @currycel⁰, @LifeMaxxer, @kay', @gangrenemax, @copeb4urope, @likewise, @darkdungeon, @Med Amine, @Tarquinius, @MassiveSoobHooman, @SubhumanScum, @3000showers, @NoBBCcel, @Never began 4 me, @OutcastedOutcast, @NormieKong, @Kamikaze69, @Gendocel, @deucegigalo, @Govid_Dorious, @Lonelyus, @VitaminS, @real_blackcel, @somniferum, @uranium235, @spasticbuddy, @30klhlvwizard, @AcidTrip, @Cletus Longthing, @Thaway, @M.Yass, @realblackcel02, @LegendOfEast, @It's Not Over, @Robb97, @Currycel1524, @diedlonely, @Sprite, @cunnylover69, @PopeOfCope, @BasedAlert, @another-lost-incel, @BataviaCel, @noodlelover
I miss @Govid_Dorious :cryfeels: I honor him by having him on my PFP profilepic!

Theory

Users with real foids : just coomers

Users with cute anime girls : they want to suck my dick

Absolutely Based brocel

@Fat Link, I think you might want to pin this.

I am not necessarily arguing for a ban again. The last poll (with its nearly 50/50 split) has convinced me that it is better to let people make their own choices on this topic.

I am just trying to summarise the "anti-foid worship" position, for the record.
Please don't pin this logically incoherent garbage @Fat Link ,please.

Zeus or Ganesh exist in the head of the people who praise them, that's what makes it worship.
They wouldn't worship these gods if they thought they didn't exist.
An anime drawing doesn't exist and everybody knows and agrees on that.
You cannot worship something that doesn't exist.
No foid is worshipped by having anime pictures as avatar.
Do you think there's one single woman on the planet who thinks "Wow, these incels all have anime pictures, they're worhshipping me!" Answer: No, not a single one. Why? Because anime pictures aren't worshipping real foids.

Actually: anime girls are the exact opposite of foid worship.
Anime girls are an escape from real foids, not a worship of them.

Pin this instead, faggot. Now go back to sucking this faggot @JayGoptri s cock.

Last edited:

View attachment 767515View attachment 767517View attachment 767518

A few examples:

@based_meme
@nice_try

Over !

Zeus or Ganesh exist in the head of the people who praise them, that's what makes it worship.
They wouldn't worship these gods if they thought they didn't exist.
The "idealized foid" that the waifu stands for exists in your head and that is the problem.

Please don't pin this logically incoherent garbage @Fat Link ,please.

They wouldn't worship these gods if they thought they wouldn't exist.
Oh man I'm cracking up. :feelskek:. This cartoon fapping out of touch Euro goober is trying to make a point for his home team somewhere in here. I just don't know how he can't connect the dots !
You cannot worship something that doesn't exist.
Moron. The anime drawing exists BECAUSE cute foids exist. And the people build the worship aspect in their heads, it's the SAME mechanism at work. Are you just the dumbest mofo on the planet or what?
No foid is worshipped by having anime pictures as avatar.
Do you think there's one single woman on the planet who thinks "Wow, these incels all have anime pictures, they're worhshipping me!" Answer: No, not a single one. Why? Because anime pictures aren't worshipping real foids.
It's not about what the foid thinks. It's about what YOU are doing. They certainly know and syphon bullshit credit from the fact men worship cute little teenage anime girls. How can you not understand this?
Actually: anime girls are the exact opposite of foid worship.
Top KEK.
Anime girls are an escape from real foids, not a worship of them.
They are an escape INTO worship.
Pin this instead, faggot. Now go back to sucking this faggot @JayGoptri s cock.
Look at this intellectual garbage collector @nice_try on the attack because he knows it's over for his goofy mealy-mouthing!

The "idealized foid" that the waifu stands for exists in your head and that is the problem.
You make the same mistake as this faggot @JayGoptri
You retards always think you know it all, when in reality you are completely clueless. (No wonder you failed individuals have to live in shithole india and your only friends are dogs, people that dumb don't survive in a capitalistic enviroment)
Just because someone has an anime avi that doesn't mean the character exists in his head.
Me for example: The girl in my pfp has no name, I don't know anything about her, she doesn't exist to me. I only have the avi because I find it aesthetically pleasing and funny. There's nothing more to it.

Last edited:
Based post, I'm glad light was given on this topic on a separate post. It's not a surprise that marketers use foids to exploit a larger customer base for their products even though it has nothing to do with the actual product. It's not a surprise that companies utilise on hiring pretty foids in their company for useless roles, again it's to exploit the male nature and maximise the usage of the halo effect on NPCs.. humans love shiny things.

Unfortunately we're still going to have people proceed to worship a 2D AVI because it doesn't count, it's not real, it's a good cope, it's worshipping the idealised female nature instead of a real female etc. All the excuses ignore the fact that it has the same unintended effect as a real female avatar no matter if the usage motive is different. Both are foid worship and no one should be a surprise it leads to the same outcome, if it was conceptually different then it would be highly likely there would be a different outcome, but there isn't.

Thanks for the link to this thread. Very interesting

There's nothing more to it.
Yeah, sure ....

And what about the halo effect? Does that also not exist?

Fucking brutal. Even amongst supposedly "self aware blackpilled incels" there is no escaping the halo effect.

Last edited:
my avi actually count as a male worship since the character is masculine. also some other users like iamsubhuman used to have chad masculine avi. you can't really escape the worship unless u use an ugly male avi or a dead object avi like my previous sand avi.

tbh i don't care, banning avis will just decrease the activity and make the forum more dead than b4.

Yeah, sure ....

And what about the halo effect? Does that also not exist?
It's not my responsibility to choose an avi that will confuse the least amount of retards into thinking I'm a more likeable user.

Avi halo probably exists, but not only for anime girl avis exclusively, it exists for avis in general. Certain avis will be more likeable than others, that's just how it is. If you don't like that, banning ALL avis might be a sufficient solution, but pointing only towards this one particular type of avis is dishonest.

my avi actually count as a male worship since the character is masculine. also some other users like iamsubhuman used to have chad masculine avi. you can't really escape the worship unless u use an ugly male avi or a dead object avi like my previous sand avi.

tbh i don't care, banning avis will just decrease the activity and make the forum more dead than b4.
Yeah, I was joking. Banning avis is a retarded move and admins and mod are cocksuckers anyway. Even foid worship shouldn't be banned for all I care. Copers gotta cope.

It's not my responsibility to choose an avi that will confuse the least amount of retards into thinking I'm a more likeable user.
What an hypocrite!

Avi halo probably exists, but not only for anime girl avis exclusively, it exists for avis in general.
Yeah, but for female AVs it is particularly pronounced, as @subhuman's study below shows

That is like a foid saying: It is not my "responsibility" if idiot men get a hardon when I wear super-mini hotpants and a T-shirt with no bra. TeeHee

What an hypocrite!
Not at all.

Yeah, but for female AVs it is particularly pronounced, as @subhuman's study below shows
His method is highly unscientific, why is this shit even pinned?
No real study that was executed that sloppy would be acknowledged in any scientific realm.

His method is highly unscientific, why is this shit even pinned?
No real study that was executed that sloppy would be acknowledged in any scientific realm.
Sounds like Fauci saying that reports of vaccine side-effects are "unscientific"

You make the same mistake as this faggot @JayGoptri
You retards always think you know it all, when in reality you are completely clueless. (No wonder you failed individuals have to live in shithole india and your only friends are dogs, people that dumb don't survive in a capitalistic enviroment)
Just because someone has an anime avi that doesn't mean the character exists in his head.
Me for example: The girl in my pfp has no name, I don't know anything about her, she doesn't exist to me. I only have the avi because I find it aesthetically pleasing and funny. There's nothing more to it.
Sorry but I can't take anything you say seriously while this cartoon 13 year old in 7th grade is representing you on your avi LMAO

Last edited:
That is like a foid saying: It is not my "responsibility" if idiot men get a hardon when I wear super-mini hotpants and a T-shirt with no bra. TeeHee
You did not answer that, @nice_try ...

The girl in my pfp has no name, I don't know anything about her, she doesn't exist to me. I only have the avi because I find it aesthetically pleasing and funny. There's nothing more to it.
You are giving us the proof we need. Look, you just admitted that you have an empty canvas for a foid, which you can imbue with the qualities you desire so you can worship the female spirit.

Sorry but I can't take anything you say seriously while this cartoon 14 year old in 6th grade is representing you on your avi LMAO
That's on you, not me. But it's interesting, I couldn't believe that there are actually people out there dumb enough to judge forum posts based on the users' avatar, but there you are ...

Look, you just admitted that you have an empty canvas for a foid, which you can imbue with the qualities you desire so you can worship the female spirit.
I have seriously no idea what the fuck you're even talking about ....

The comparison is invalid.
Not everybody is affected by avatar halo, only dumb people are. It's not my responsibility to cater to dumb people.
Sexual arousal affects everyone, there is no getting around it, so it's unethnical to abuse it.

The comparison is invalid.
Not everybody is affected by avatar halo, only dumb people are. It's not my responsibility to cater to dumb people.
Spoken like a true foid.

Trannymaxxing?

@subhuman @Uggo Mongo @parzurnacs @Rotter, you are being called dumb by @nice_try. Thoughts?

1. This forum is filled with shitposts, water wet threads, the same repetitve shit being discussed over and over and the best users like Govid, Geckobus, mlcurrycel, etc., not posting anymore (lots of them probably get burned out from the shitty state of this forum), yet you still think the real problem is waifu avis? You're focusing more on the avis and less on the quality of the posts.

2. Rate my new avi

It’s not worth preaching to these anime cucks. They are so brainwashed into Jap tranny culture that any facts you present to them is considered a personal attack on their livelihood.

2. Rate my new avi
Pretty good.
1. This forum is filled with shitposts, water wet threads, the same repetitve shit being discussed over and over and the best users like Govid, Geckobus, mlcurrycel, etc., not posting anymore (lots of them probably get burned out from the shitty state of this forum), yet you still think the real problem is waifu avis? You're focusing more on the avis and less on the quality of the posts.
This is probably been a boon for the forum in general, avi wars is the only 'new' content this forum's had for a while

2. Rate my new avi
You are a foid worshiper. Foid images like this one have been worshiped by all cultures since at least 4000 B.C.

I quoted you above because you said something about the halo effect of foid AVs. Yet @nice_try seems to think that only "dumb people" are affected by such halo effect. Do you agree?

It’s not worth preaching to these anime cucks. They are so brainwashed into Jap tranny culture that any facts you present to them is considered a personal attack on their livelihood.
I am not really preaching to them, just trying to summarize the "no foid worship" position for future reference.

You are a foid worshiper.
I worship 2D anime girls so you're not wrong I guess
I quoted you above because you said something about the halo effect of foid AVs. Yet @
nice_try
@nice_try seems to think that only "dumb people" are affected by such halo effect. Do you agree?
Only good reason to ban 2d foid avis is because of halo effect, and that's the fault of low iq users that will fall into it easily.

Why is this pinned?

Why is this pinned?
Thanks @Fat Link

If you are not happy with this thread, you can do another one presenting the opposite stance. I am sure our FL will pin it too

This is a non-issue meant to distract you from the fact that foids are doing everything they can to give themselves political privileges over men.
Stop wasting your energy here.

I don't know if it's Halo maxing. Everytime I see someone with a Foid AVI I know they're a piece of shit retard with the IQ of a rock.

Their logic is that they personally like looking at it. If it's something you personally like looking at, then set it to your desktop background, or bookmark it and look at it when you want to.

Because keeping it as your avatar makes you look like a retarded tranny and it makes everyone you interact with want to vomit.

Please don't quote me in some gay ass essay post again