Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid Worship Explained - Reference for future debates

That's on you, not me. But it's interesting, I couldn't believe that there are actually people out there dumb enough to judge forum posts based on the users' avatar, but there you are ...
I judge you based on the many absurd assertions you have made plus, yes your teenage girl picture for your avi.
I have seriously no idea what the fuck you're even talking about ....
Yeah I know, that's the problem. You aren't able to grasp these sort of concepts. But yet you call many others "low IQ and autistic"
The comparison is invalid.
Not everybody is affected by avatar halo, only dumb people are.
But that's you also. You are very dense.
It's not my responsibility to cater to dumb people.
Sexual arousal affects everyone, there is no getting around it, so it's unethnical to abuse it.
You are the one abusing it. Take your own advice.

I worship 2D anime girls so you're not wrong I guess
:feelsokman: finally some honest
Even foid worship shouldn't be banned for all I care. Copers gotta cope.
Yes but, there are other ways.
my avi actually count as a male worship since the character is masculine. also some other users like iamsubhuman used to have chad masculine avi. you can't really escape the worship unless u use an ugly male avi or a dead object avi like my previous sand avi.
So you are finally admitting it? And btw, there are many lesser evils and using a non-foid worship or non make worship avi garners insults from many of the users here. Like if I choose to put a dog, they call that "autistic and lame". Translation being , they WANT to signal their superiority by saying "we got pfp that represent hot women who we think might want to be with us one day". It's pure delusional bluepilled thinking and it bites.
tbh i don't care, banning avis will just decrease the activity and make the forum more dead than b4.
I don't believe that will stay the case. There are many existing users and grays who want to talk about things and who are against having anime avis. But it will always be a reoccurring issue I think.

1. Displaying the image of a foid is advertisement.
False. Displaying any kind of image isn't necessarily advertisement. If you draw attention to the picture, like creating a thread about it, then it becomes advertisement.

The Mona Lisa is displayed in the Louvre museum. That is not considered an advertisement. If the curators decide to use a picture of the Mona Lisa on their pamphlets or promotional campaigns, then those displays become advertisements.

Displaying != Advertisement. Not intrinsically.

2. Advertisement is praise; Praise is religion.
No, advertisement is advertisement. Praise is praise. Some advertisement is praise, and some praise is advertisement.

Praise is a part of religion, but it isn't religion itself. If I praise someone for their skill and execution of a manoeuvre that nets them a victory in some competition, that is not religion or religious, nor is it worship. It's respectful, and an appreciation of skill. Nothing more. You're making the leap to try and make it more. It isn't.

3. Displaying a foid image as one's AV is praise of that foid, hence worship.
As already mentioned, display is not advertisement, nor is advertisement praise, nor is praise inherently religious, and so display is not praise, and thus, not worship.

4. Displaying a foid as one's AV is halomaxxing, i.e. trying to crush-mogg fellow brocels
This may not be intentional halomaxxing, but the halo avi is certainly real. We know that from @subhuman's experiment.

5. Everyone knows that having a foid AV is deliberate halomaxxing
No, we don't know that it's deliberate. You're letting your biases cloud your reasoning. Not everyone who uses an avi is some kind of Machiavellian maximizer. In fact, most are benign.

Yeah I know, that's the problem. You aren't able to grasp these sort of concepts. But yet you call many others "low IQ and autistic"
You again didn't understand it, making it very obvious that you are the one who is unable to grasp concepts.
My comment was referring to you blabbering nonsense, not me being bad a grasping concepts. I'm very skilled at that, don't worry.

You are the one abusing it. Take your own advice.
I'm not "abusing" anything. I couldn't care less what some internet losers think of me. The fact that you think people would intentionally 'abuse' anime avis to get more clout online on a broad scale just shows how out of touch with reality you are.

So you are finally admitting it? And btw, there are many lesser evils and using a non-foid worship or non make worship avi garners insults from many of the users here. Like if I choose to put a dog, they call that "autistic and lame". Translation being , they WANT to signal their superiority by saying "we got pfp that represent hot women who we think might want to be with us one day". It's pure delusional bluepilled thinking and it bites.
well, almost all the types of avis get shammed here unless you have an object avi or a not an avi at all like based meme or waco.
if you have an avi of a male anime even if it's high t then some users will call you gay because anime is gay.
if it's a real life normie or a real life chad, then you're a chad worshipper.
if you have an ugly male avi then some users will not like it and you will have almost 0 halo, i have saw some people like @feeterated saying that ugly male avi are the worst thing to use here even tho we're ugly males ourselves.
if you have an avi that contain a rainbow like frmentalcel or nice try then some will also call you gay and i saw that shit happen here.
the same goes for animal, they will all you a zoophile.

the problem is that the users of this forum aren't really grown up people that want to enter real convos, it's just low iq trash and edgelords and their biggest counter arguments is replying with your join date and post count or shamming u by using your avi.
avis are legit used as a counter argument here

Last edited:
We’re the last of our kind

Is it the biggest problem on here? No
Will it become a major problem if left unchecked? Yes

If you can't find an avatar to use that isn't female representing (2D or 3D) then thats... that's a lie. There are plenty of abstract gifs/images out there that has nothing to do with the male of female form that you can use. I know, I know you want to show love to the anime you love to watch but don't be shock if people claim you are worshiping.

YFmsJ1g
Tumblr o0n5qxLmFJ1twkrf5o1 500
Tumblr nu21nk9AjU1twkrf5o1 500b
Tumblr nir5swQSdi1qdim8eo1 500

I like edgy protagonists, so i have a picture of an edgy protagonist. That's what i would like to be if it were possible, but it's not. Thus if i'm worshiping something, its my "ideal" which is unnataineable

Praise is religion.
Not what I understand that verb to mean. If a father says "good job" to his son after he mows the lawn properly, the father praising him for a job well down, but is not engaged in religion.

beautiful women are just visually pleasant to look at, the same way beautiful objects are good to look at, there is no foid worship, only objectivization, which is good.

20% chad avi
Fellow incels, dont you know youre not even allowed to look at PICTURES of females, thats foid worship goy!

Not what I understand that verb to mean. If a father says "good job" to his son after he mows the lawn properly, the father praising him for a job well down, but is not engaged in religion.
Public praise is religion. We have forgotten that because most religion today is stealthy, like foid worship. It is blatant and nonetheless people deny it is worship. It is disingenuous religion, yet it is religion.

Last edited:
I like edgy protagonists, so i have a picture of an edgy protagonist. That's what i would like to be if it were possible, but it's not. Thus if i'm worshiping something, its my "ideal" which is unnataineable
An edgy protagonist is a hero. A hero is a god (a super-human entity). Of course you want to be super-human. This is the fundamental urge behind all worship.

False. Displaying any kind of image isn't necessarily advertisement. If you draw attention to the picture, like creating a thread about it, then it becomes advertisement.
Displaying an image as an AV is like having it on a T-shirt you are wearing. That is advertisement.

No, advertisement is advertisement. Praise is praise. Some advertisement is praise, and some praise is advertisement.
Have you already seen an advertisement that is not praise?

Of course, there is anti-tobacco advertisement, for example, which is, in effect, blame; tobacco-blame. Ok

But no advertisement is neutral. It is either praise or blame. Translated here, what this means is that showing a foid being punched is foid blame. But showing a pretty foid is foid-praise.

Praise is a part of religion, but it isn't religion itself. If I praise someone for their skill and execution of a manoeuvre that nets them a victory in some competition, that is not religion or religious, nor is it worship.
As soon as you do it publicly, it becomes religion. Praising someone publicly is hero-worship. That is why most people do not like it and they reply: "I was just doing my job", when you praise them publicly.

This may not be intentional halomaxxing, but the halo avi is certainly real. We know that from @subhuman's experiment.
Indeed

No, we don't know that it's deliberate.
The quotes I mentioned above show that an awful lot of people know it is deliberate.

beautiful women are just visually pleasant to look at, the same way beautiful objects are good to look at, there is no foid worship, only objectivization, which is good.
What about halomaxxing? I.e. using foids as AVs to try and mogg your brocels?

What about halomaxxing? I.e. using foids as AVs to try and mogg your brocels?
this is a nasty tactic
@Draconian Times makes me cum everytime I see that slut

1. Displaying the image of a foid is advertisement. Examples:

View attachment 767515View attachment 767517View attachment 767518

2. Advertisement is praise; Praise is religion.

Advertisement is praise of the product (of course) but also of the person, or category of person, being displayed in the ad. Hence sponsorship.

The oldest sacred text of India is the "Rig Veda", which means: "the praise songs we memorize". The book of Psalms in the Bible is called "Tehillim" in Hebrew. This word is the plural of "Tehillah", which means: "a discourse (or song) of praise". In all religions it is the same. The fundamental religious act is praise. Also, the word "worship" has the same root as "worthy". In effect, "to worship" is "to make worthy", i.e. "to praise".

3. Displaying a foid image as one's AV is praise of that foid, hence worship.

And don't argue that "2D foids don't exist". Do you think that Ganesh exists? Or Zeus? Yet they are (were) worshiped.

But there is more (worse)

4. Displaying a foid as one's AV is halomaxxing, i.e. trying to crush-mogg fellow brocels

A few examples:

As the last image shows, not only niggers do that ...

5. Everyone knows that having a foid AV is deliberate halomaxxing

Halo, Halo, Halo, ... Mogg, Mogg, Mogg, ...

And then this (context: the recent poll on foid AVs. The question was, in essence: do you want to allow foid AVs again?):

I agree 100%. Foid worshipers do not only worship foids, they also use the halo to play petty aggression games on each other.

Foid worship is the weapon of the Ersatz-Chad just like irl Chad uses foids to crush-humiliate incels.
Respect for this post...

I’m a curry worshipper

You again didn't understand it, making it very obvious that you are the one who is unable to grasp concepts.
My comment was referring to you blabbering nonsense, not me being bad a grasping concepts. I'm very skilled at that, don't worry.
No, you are not. You are probably like the German exchange students I have seen in the Bachelors programs here in Universities where I taught as a guest faculty. They were bright guys on paper and grades, but didn't understand shit about how anything works. In their own country or in India, or in America. You are probably like them except Incel so you are cynical, like many of us. Justifiably so. But I know more than you, way more. Same with K9OTAKU, light years more. So I recommend you STFU and listen.
I'm not "abusing" anything. I couldn't care less what some internet losers think of me. The fact that you think people would intentionally 'abuse' anime avis to get more clout online on a broad scale just shows how out of touch with reality you are.
It's what everyone thinks of you internet or otherwise. They abuse it online yes, but more importantly they are abusing their own mind. Raping themselves. That's what I am helping to prevent. Or at least I'm trying.

Displaying an image as an AV is like having it on a T-shirt you are wearing. That is advertisement.
That's not what advertising means. Wearing a T-shirt with some logo or picture is not looking to persuade or influence everyone who looks at your T-shirt to buy the product or service (I mean, it would be advertisement, if you were getting paid to wear the shirt). It is, however, showing partiality or preference to it.

Have you already seen an advertisement that is not praise?
Yes. They're quite common.

Of course, there is anti-tobacco advertisement, for example, which is, in effect, blame; tobacco-blame. Ok

But no advertisement is neutral. It is either praise or blame. Translated here, what this means is that showing a foid being punched is foid blame. But showing a pretty foid is foid-praise.
Advertisement is simply drawing attention to something with the specific purpose of selling. When you're listening to music on the radio or watching a TV program you get interrupted by advertisements. These are intended to draw attention to a product or service to try and persuade you to purchase them. Some adverts are practically information dumps for the viewer, while others use psychological manipulation tactics.

"Try our classic goy slop at Sloppy Joe's! Now 50% off for a limited time!" There is no praise there. There's nothing saying how amazing the goy slop or how amazing of a cook Joe is. It's just giving you information about a promo.

As soon as you do it publicly, it becomes religion. Praising someone publicly is hero-worship. That is why most people do not like it and they reply: "I was just doing my job", when you praise them publicly.
Please, enough with this "everything is a religion" nonsense again.

The quotes I mentioned above show that an awful lot of people know it is deliberate.
Let me get make sure I get this right. You're claiming that anyone and everyone with an anime avi is deliberately trying to halomaxx to try and get clout and influence users here?

That's not what advertising means. Wearing a T-shirt with some logo or picture is not looking to persuade or influence everyone who looks at your T-shirt to buy the product or service (I mean, it would be advertisement, if you were getting paid to wear the shirt). It is, however, showing partiality or preference to it.
Hair splitting.

Yes. They're quite common.
Examples? Again, here you have to mention an advert that is neither praise nor blame (like anti-tobacco ads)

The equivalent of praise ads I have in mind on this forum are foid-worship ads (according to me) while foid-blame ads would be girls getting punched in the face, etc.

I dare you to find any ad that is neither praise nor blame (i.e. anti-praise).

Advertisement is simply drawing attention to something with the specific purpose of selling.
Which means praise. How can you sell if you don't praise?

When you're listening to music on the radio or watching a TV program you get interrupted by advertisements. These are intended to draw attention to a product or service to try and persuade you to purchase them.
To "persuade you", one needs to praise.

Some adverts are practically information dumps for the viewer
These are just a little more deceitful (or plain incompetent). The goal is always to get the viewer to get a favorable impression of the product, i.e. it is praise.

while others use psychological manipulation tactics.
Stealthy praise is praise nonetheless.

"Try our classic goy slop at Sloppy Joe's! Now 50% off for a limited time!" There is no praise there.
No ad will ever be that bare. There will always be at least an image or a backdrop music that will make you feel good about the product. Praise again, even if implicit.

There's nothing saying how amazing the goy slop or how amazing of a cook Joe is. It's just giving you information about a promo.
An ad like this would be incompetent in the extreme. No manufacturer or retailer will ever accept to pay for that kind of thing. The ad agency that pitches ads like yours to their customers will go out of business in a day.

Please, enough with this "everything is a religion" nonsense again.
"Some people do not have a religion" is normie thought, and so is "religion is stupid" (we are all "stupid" and hence have a religion)

All normies have a religion. It can be Wokeism (i.e. cultural Marxism), old-style Marxism (Bernie-style), or, like you, knowledge-worship (i.e. gnosticism/pedago-worship)

Most normies are poly-religious. They have one of the above + foid worship + some kind of celebrity worship, etc.

Denying the existence of this religious landscape is denying what your own eyes can see. It is on par with normie denial of the incel plight.

Let me get make sure I get this right. You're claiming that anyone and everyone with an anime avi is deliberately trying to halomaxx to try and get clout and influence users here?
Yes. They are using the power of foid worship for their personal advantage.

Also giving women more leeway and taking personal responsibility away from them is foid worship. Women love to say that they want equality but if men actually treated women like they treated men they would also lose all the special treatment they get, and they would want to go back to being treated like women. They really don't even understand the perks they get because they are so blind to their own privileges

Also giving women more leeway and taking personal responsibility away from them is foid worship. Women love to say that they want equality but if men actually treated women like they treated men they would also lose all the special treatment they get, and they would want to go back to being treated like women. They really don't even understand the perks they get because they are so blind to their own privileges
Of course. All the more reason not to bring foid worship here.

I've just started ignoring everyone with a foid avi and I encourage you to do the same

Hair splitting.
You're claiming that a random person walking around wearing a T-shirt with a logo is the same thing as a corporation paying to have an ad with the same logo during a television program.

OK.

2sZQ.gif

Examples? Again, here you have to mention an advert that is neither praise nor blame (like anti-tobacco ads)

The equivalent of praise ads I have in mind on this forum are foid-worship ads (according to me) while foid-blame ads would be girls getting punched in the face, etc.

I dare you to find any ad that is neither praise nor blame (i.e. anti-praise).

Anything under this category.

Which means praise. How can you sell if you don't praise?
Millions of things get sold everyday without somebody needing to praise the things being sold You ever bought groceries? JFL

To "persuade you", one needs to praise.
Oh, right. Reason and logic don't work in your worldview. Everything is a religion, and trust trumps science.

It's clown world all over again.

These are just a little more deceitful (or plain incompetent). The goal is always to get the viewer to get a favorable impression of the product, i.e. it is praise.
Yes, that's the goal of commercial advertising. That isn't the goal of putting up an avi on an internet forum. :feelsclown:

"Some people do not have a religion" is normie thought, and so is "religion is stupid" (we are all "stupid" and hence have a religion)

All normies have a religion. It can be Wokeism (i.e. cultural Marxism), old-style Marxism (Bernie-style), or, like you, knowledge-worship (i.e. gnosticism/pedago-worship)

Most normies are poly-religious. They have one of the above + foid worship + some kind of celebrity worship, etc.

Denying the existence of this religious landscape is denying what your own eyes can see. It is on par with normie denial of the incel plight.
iu

Yes. They are using the power of foid worship for their personal advantage.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo

But I know more than you, way more. Same with K9OTAKU, light years more. So I recommend you STFU and listen.
I'm very aware that you and that other guy, who you keep mentioning 24/7 like he's your spouse for some reason, both think you know it all, but everything you say is incoherent bullshit. This is what makes you highly unlikeable and highly unfit for a first world society where people only prosper when they offer actual value and not just empty words. Your friend is currently getting torn apart by me and based_meme here in this very thread and he still thinks he's right, you two are fucked up.
You two are despicable people, you don't go into a conversation to have meaningful exchange, you go into a conversation only to convince others of your wrong beliefs and you won't allow any other outcome. You don't care what others say, you don't care if others are right, you have your set oppinion and you won't deviate from it, even if your opponent has the better arguments. That's disgusting behavior. You two are like some homosexual cultists who have sex with dogs instead of women.

You can keep telling yourself that you know so much, but your posts don't lie. They show that you are very unaware and know very little. Most of your claims are false and based on concepts that only exist in your head. You two niggas see foid worship and religion everywhere like you have PTSD or something.

It's what everyone thinks of you internet or otherwise. They abuse it online yes, but more importantly they are abusing their own mind. Raping themselves. That's what I am helping to prevent. Or at least I'm trying.
Seek help. You are imagining things that don't exist. Nobody is "raping himself" or "abusing their own mind". We are good, delusional old men. Help yourself instead, it's very needed.

I agree 100%. Foid worshipers do not only worship foids, they also use the halo to play petty aggression games on each other.

Ill probably rape a foid before i commit suicide just to know what a pussy feels like, imma be dead anyway but atleast whats left of my brain would know what the soft curtains would feel like.
bro just pay like 10 dollars for a whore in kenya

You're claiming that a random person walking around wearing a T-shirt with a logo is the same thing as a corporation paying to have an ad with the same logo during a television program.

OK.

2sZQ.gif
Memes. That answers everything, doesn't it? At least when you are too lazy to think, ....

Anything under this category.
Extract from the above Wikipedia article:
  • Stimulate inquires for information --> Praise the behavior of inquiring
  • Popularize social cause --> "popularize" = praise the "good people" (e.g. niggers, in that context) and blame the "baddies" ("racists")
  • Change activity habits --> Blame certain activities (like tobacco) and praise other behaviors (Vaping maybe, or nicotine patches)
  • Decrease waste of resources --> blame waste, praise recycling
  • Communicate political viewpoint --> praise one party, denigrate another
  • Improve public attitude --> praise/blame in a non-specific way
  • Remind people to give again. --> praise giving.
Don't you realize what is going on here? People do not "communicate" for neutral reason. There is always a positive or negative slant to it and that is what is called "praise" or "blame"

In the context of .is foid AVs, either people display foids being punched, which is foid blame, or they display attractive foids, which is foid-praise, i.e. foid worship.

Millions of things get sold everyday without somebody needing to praise the things being sold You ever bought groceries? JFL
Grocery products get advertised all the time. And the packages you see on the shelves are yet another form of praise.

More specifically, you are confusing two things here. Yes, people will buy things without needing to having the thing praised to them at the moment of buying, but this is not what we were talking about. No one will be able to sell something (in the sense of talking the buyer into buying) if he does not praise that thing. That is the essence of advertising.

Oh, right. Reason and logic don't work in your worldview. Everything is a religion, and trust trumps science.
Science is trust. Dixit Thomas Kuhn. Scientific revolutions are shifts in trust. The old theory goes bankrupt and the new one becomes widely trusted. No theory is ever "proven", they just get trusted, and then later rejected.

Reason and logic are instrument of persuasion (i.e. praise). They never result in knowledge. Making plausible and logical arguments does not hurt. They are just one of the means to get people to trust what you say.

Yes, that's the goal of commercial advertising. That isn't the goal of putting up an avi on an internet forum.
I do not see the difference. When people try to get validation by being popular on a forum, they are in effect "selling" themselves. They are fishing for praise.

And one more meme ... If you think like a normie, your memes will not be "based". You will just be pushing non-funny memes into people's faces, like normies do.

Last edited:
It is the core of Inceldom. Why should it end?
I'm not saying it should necessarily end. I'm just surprised the fire is still raging. Most people eventually get tired of having effectively the same discussion ad nauseam, esp. after it's been a hot item for a while.

I'm not saying it should necessarily end. I'm just surprised the fire is still raging. Most people eventually get tired of having effectively the same discussion ad nauseam, esp. after it's been a hot item for a while.
You read Chapter 4., right? It describes how foid worship started. It is impossible to understand inceldom if you do not get how it came about historically. Few people are willing to put in the effort and this is why the "debate" never ends. If people were less ignorant, it would be obvious and there would be no "debate"

If people were less ignorant, it would be obvious and there would be no "debate"
If everyone who disagrees is immediately ignorant, than tautologically yes, but that position seems disingenuous. People's wetwares are hardwired differently. Reasonable folks can disagree. Even on seemingly obvious topics. E.g., I like to think us both reasonable, yet we have plenty of disagreements.
That is the symptom, not the cause of the illness.
I think I see what you mean, but the illness is foid worship, not inceldom, right? Inceldom is a symptom and it boils down to not getting romantic/sexual attention from femoids by definition.

Last edited:
If everyone who disagrees is immediately ignorant, than tautologically yes,
That is not what I said. What I meant is that on this forum, 99.9% of people know zero about history and especially history of religion. It is a fact.

but that position seems disingenuous. People's wetwares are hardwired differently.
That is not the problem here. The problem is that we are talking about "foid worship" while people have never heard of Ishtar and have zero clues how religions evolved. As a result, explaining what the word "worship" means takes 90% of the "debate" and we cannot move forward.

Reasonable folks can disagree. Even on seemingly obvious topics. E.g., I like to think us both reasonable, yet we have plenty of disagreements.
The reason I think it is a good idea that you read this book is because when you will have done so, at least you will have an idea about the material I am arguing from. I am not saying that you should take the book as revealed truth. As you probably noticed, there are plenty of links to Wikipedia in the footnotes. Every time a subject is mentioned, it is an invitation for you to make your own research.

I think I see what you mean, but the illness is foid worship, not inceldom, right? Inceldom is a symptom and it boils down to not getting romantic/sexual attention from femoids by definition.
Yes. Foid worship is the illness. Like Chapter 4 shows, foid religion is a cultural parasite that has a great number of harmful consequences that vary depending on the time and circumstances. Inceldom is just one of them that manifests in our era.

That is not what I said.
I know. It was a hypothetical. I was just ruling out the possibility.
As a result, explaining what the word "worship" means takes 90% of the "debate" and we cannot move forward.
Being on the same page when it comes to definitions is indeed of paramount importance for fruitful discourse. As regards the word "worship", there isn't just one valid interpretation thereof. Your quote made it sound like that.

Besides, I like to think I know somewhat where you're coming from, yet I too still disagree with your takes that having a 2d anime foid avi is tantamount to foid worship (I'm disputing what's being worshipped btw, not that something is being worshipped -- your definition of worship is very broad after all) and deliberate halomaxxing.

Being on the same page when it comes to definitions is indeed of paramount importance for fruitful discourse. As regards the word "worship", there isn't just one valid interpretation thereof. Your quote made it sound like that.
A word like "worship" cannot really be defined. When I talk about "what it means", what I have in mind is the history behind it, i.e. all the ways in which people have worshiped this or that over the centuries and millennia. Having a decent understanding of that history is the only way to make sense when you use the word.

Besides, I like to think I know somewhat where you're coming from, yet I too still disagree with your takes that having a 2d anime foid avi is tantamount to foid worship (I'm disputing what's being worshipped btw, not that something is being worshipped -- your definition of worship is very broad after all) and deliberate halomaxxing.
Let us talk about that again when you have read a little more of the book, let us say after Chapter 6.

This is just an ad hominem attack (and one in rather poor taste too might I add). Why stoop so low?
Not at all. Are you even following what that fuck face Nice Try says to us? Come on man, go look. He is the Commander in Chief of Ad Hominem on this website !
Impeccable word choice :feelskek:
Hehe :feelsthink: