Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foidlet called me short

• Thread starter Therapywasaaste
  • Start date
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
Three days ago, I was talking to freshmen girls who were surprised I was a senior because I'm short. These were foidlets, I was much taller than them. The one that said I was short was like 5'1. She also didn't believe that I was in a class with them until she saw me there today.

Used to happen to me all the time too

Ha midget foid should have stomped her

Just shows women have no tact. Could you imagine a guy going around and berating women for their looks. People would find it extremely inappropriate, yet women are allowed to do this kind of thing.

Women really talk shit for the gender that can easily get their heads smashed in by 90% of the opposite gender

Three days ago, I was talking to freshmen girls who were surprised I was a senior because I'm short. These were foidlets, I was much taller than them. The one that said I was short was like 5'1. She also didn't believe that I was in a class with them until she saw me there today.
brutal gnomepilled