Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foids and normies virtue signaling, pretending they care.

Mecoja

Mecoja

Lost child of God
★★★★★

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@lilbabyjfla/video/7252419481388043563?q=kid%20askiung%20for%20friends&t=1688989459792

Brutal video, kid is basically begging for a friend because he feels lonely and the guy filming suggests him to play with the 2 kids next door and the chubby kid says he gets already bullied by them.

Whats infuriating is how everyone pretend to understand and to care for the kid and foids say things like i will be his friend, poor guys deserves friendship, no one deserves loneliness, etc. When they rejected, bullied and ostracized kids like him in their own time. Pure hypocrisy.

Also if the kid was 6-7 years older, saying the exact same things, they would say that no one is entitled to have a friendship/company, that he should work on his personality and that no one wants to be with him because they can smell the misogyny on him.

How is this any different from an incel complaining about feeling lonely and deprived? How come in the time when everyone make their own personal problems an global problem, we saying that we deserve what everyone else have an act of terrorism? I guess 80% of adult males are only good as cannon fodder.

I agree they only virtue a for some views & likes they'll not give a damn after 2s and go about their mediocre day

I agree they only virtue a for some views & likes they'll not give a damn after 2s and go about their mediocre day
Thanks you for the reply kind stranger.

Whats infuriating is how everyone pretend to understand and to care for the kid and foids say things like i will be his friend, poor guys deserves friendship, no one deserves loneliness, etc. When they rejected, bullied and ostracized kids like him in their own time. Pure hypocrisy.
this is exactly the human condition that I was talking about in one of my threads a couple of days ago.

humanity died. virtue morals and ethics became acts in a theater. what is frustrating is how these whores and cucks feel like they're contributing because they are "human" not because they want to keep this shitty society going or because they expect a moral/societal merit.

humanity died. virtue morals and ethics became acts in a theater.
Good point. Social medias turned them into zombies who roleplay humans for likes, once they shut off the cameras they are empty shells. They live stream dying last moments of their parents or even of their kids ffs.

they would probably say shit like "because he's a pure kid who does not have your incel mindset and does not want to impose his thirst for sex. you dont equate sex with friendship insol"
:foidSoy::foidSoy:

they would probably say shit like "because he's a pure kid who does not have your incel mindset and does not want to impose his thirst for sex. you dont equate sex with friendship insol"
but in reality, this kind of kid they are currently defending will most likely grow up to be the very thing they hate, browsing here with us. it's all hillarious :feelsclown:

Yeah, it would make sense if, sex wasn't a need for every living being. Two, if they themselves were willing to give up sex for lifetime. Shaming someone for wanting something that you already have is pure hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Nobody is entitled to friends. Having friends is not a need. You won't immediately die if you don't have any friends. This kid is acting really entitled, gross and creepy . His behaviour is totally the problem. This is why people are bullying him and nobody wants to befriend him.

Besides, he needs to learn that there's more to life than having friends. It's not like it would solve all of his problems. He needs to befriend himself before others will befriend him. I was just telling my friends this the other day. :soy::foidSoy:

Last edited:
Nobody is entitled to friends. Having friends is not a need. You won't immediately die if you don't have any friends. This kid is acting really entitled, gross and creepy . His behaviour is the problem. This is why he is getting bullied and nobody wants to befriend him.

Besides, this kid needs to learn that there's more to life than having friends. It's not like it would solve all of his problems. He needs to befriend himself before others befriend him. I was just telling my friends this the other day. :soy::foidSoy:
:yes:

I hate normies.

bitch tits at 10yo
this is what soy,PFAS,chemicals and fat does to the human male body

Nobody is entitled to friends. Having friends is not a need. You won't immediately die if you don't have any friends. This kid is acting really entitled, gross and creepy . His behaviour is totally the problem. This is why people are bullying him and nobody wants to befriend him.

Besides, he needs to learn that there's more to life than having friends. It's not like it would solve all of his problems. He needs to befriend himself before others will befriend him. I was just telling my friends this the other day. :soy::foidSoy:
lol

I was like that poor kid, but had no balls to ask around for anyone to play with me, poor kids gonna suffer and these dic cok assholes posted the video just for their own ego, it's disgusting, why is clout so chased

Your a spot on son, you should make comedy comics like satire

OP is a tranny. tiktok is all scripted bullshit.

humanity died. virtue morals and ethics became acts in a theater.
My guess for that is most people, unfortunately, never gave a damn about whats right or wrong. All those things you said were always means to an end, not the end in itself. If plumbing, AC, heated food became a privilege you had to suddenly kill, cheat, steal and lie for, most people would do it (without it even being a nuisance to them). They dont have a natural conscience of righteousness. Only whats profitable and whats not. Society is a charade. We never left the jungle tyranny.

My guess for that is most people, unfortunately, never gave a damn about whats right or wrong. All those things you said were always means to an end, not the end in itself. If plumbing, AC, heated food became a privilege you had to suddenly kill, cheat, steal and lie for, most people would do it (without it even being a nuisance to them). They dont have a natural conscience of righteousness. Only whats profitable and whats not. Society is a charade. We never left the jungle tyranny.
very well put. I will add that on my journal.