Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

foids are causing trauma.

M

Max Doltman

Overlord
★★★★★
Rejected by another looksmatch foid. she had ugly nose and her teeth weren't good. Skin looked reddish. Why are they so rude and cruel.

females = infinite smv

Gah. Ignore her.

She is 10/10 queen obviously :feelskek:

Rejected by another looksmatch foid. she had ugly nose and her teeth weren't good. Skin looked reddish. Why are they so rude and cruel.
That’s just how it is. I got rejected by a fat bitch, makeup bitch and without the makeup she looks ugly as fuck

Why do you even try at this point

F84ebcba7ba68992622b070b2189d443

"Omg, she's a ten. :foidSoy: we all deserve Chad or Tyrone. Teehee"

At this point you shouldn't even try. I swear even Chadlites nowadays are being constantly rejected by foids.

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen. Our utilities were cut off three times due to failure to pay, and the result was living with my paternal grandparents for weeks at a time. On the day we moved in with my maternal grandparents, me and Mother sat in the dark since my father didn't pay the utility bill("Well, then leave"; he left the house after yelling, which I hid from).

VM

Screenshot from 2022 01 14 13 45 33

fat 400 pound sheboon with a monkey face's looksmatch = chad
They call themseves bbw? jfl. Came across an ugly fat obese pig white foid who had that in her bio. There was nothing beautiful that i could see.

They call themseves bbw? jfl. Came across an ugly fat obese pig white foid who had that in her bio. There was nothing beautiful that i could see.
It's always the fat hoes acting like they're entitled to chads and are 10/10s.