Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids are disgusting creatures

• Thread starter TheBlackpillMan
  • Start date
T

TheBlackpillMan

Officer
★★★
Foids are truly disgusting creatures without empathy and emotions. I can't believe that evolution allowed foids to become barely non-human hyenas who's only point in life is living at the cost of men
Those creatures will love you till they will find a better "model" then move to him and totally forget about you

"Good Foid is a Dead Foid" That's my unshakeable belief that this quote is the most beauty quote about foids in the world

This bot account unironically proves dead internet theory. Couldn't be more blatant obvious.
I don't understand. Are you defending foids?

yup, rightly said, if men didnt have sex drive foids would be hunted and kept as slaves.

Screenshot from 2022 06 05 13 15 29

Foids are truly disgusting creatures without empathy and emotions. I can't believe that evolution allowed foids to become barely non-human hyenas who's only point in life is living at the cost of men
Those creatures will love you till they will find a better "model" then move to him and totally forget about you

"Good Foid is a Dead Foid" That's my unshakeable belief that this quote is the most beauty quote about foids in the world
Screenshot from 2022 06 05 13 15 29

unknown.png

No, but it's obvious that you are either not a real person an IT tranny trying to provoke some to say something you can screenshot.

I'm not a fakecel and neither I'm an IT tranny. I'm a real incel, and i have fresh account because I just today created an account on this site. I'm an incel for 3 years since late 2019. I didn't need to create account here because previously I was browsing only Polish incel/blackpill forums but today I just decided to create an account here so that's why I'm here.

I'm not a fakecel and neither I'm an IT tranny. I'm a real incel, and i have fresh account because I just today created an account on this site. I'm an incel for 3 years since late 2019. I didn't need to create account here because previously I was browsing only Polish incel/blackpill forums but today I just decided to create an account here so that's why I'm here.
You’ve been an incel since 2019? What were you before that? :dafuckfeels::feelswhere:

You’ve been an incel since 2019? What were you before that? :dafuckfeels::feelswhere:
I was just a sad, lonely guy. But in 2019 I discovered the Polish versions of Blackpill and Incel forums.

Maybe I just said it wrong, I'm not an Native English Speaker. I'm Incel all my life, but in 2019 i get to know blackpill

Sex is all they have, sex is all they are

Remove sex and you will see how useless and unimportant women really are